BRAAAINS - Is this what happens when I get off the train?

image002.jpg

Comrades I found this rather disturbing post while sledding (in my pajamas)
the great al gore internet invention.

Two things come to mind.

1. Should our glorious leader seek immediate recompense for a flagrant infringement of the most cherished of all cubes? – The People's Cube.

2. Is this what happens to thought criminals when they get off the train at the gulag?

Comrade chernobyl...

Great find but Uncle Joe wasn't using it anyway. Carry on.

Biden_brain.jpg

This is highly disturbing! This... These must be returned to the Democrat they were removed from.

That reminds me of the time we put Betinov in a wooden box with brick on top of him.

Yes, that was an amusing prank, was it not.I am just relieved he did not know it was I who..... We are fortunate he didn't receive any long term injury. No one even notices that stutter now... or the way he flops to one side in the jar. I'm thinking he'll be fine in time.

First off, nooo. This is what gulag victims graduates' brains look like:
Second, you've got me as to what this new, "brain cube" is from. Maybe it's from some research project around here, but don't ask me, I'm not in on it.

Commissar_Elliott, perhaps you should ask yourself, does my head feel lighter? Do I feel I'm missing anything? Have a fallen asleep and woken up somewhere else? If all these answer are no, then you have nothing to fear! This was probably some experiment gone array, on a useless idiot or prole (pardon the repetition). But, I will check with the Memo Czar and see if anything was left in his pocket.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Commissar_Elliott, perhaps you should ask yourself, does my head feel lighter? Do I feel I'm missing anything? Have a fallen asleep and woken up somewhere else? If all these answer are no, then you have nothing to fear! This was probably some experiment gone array, on a useless idiot or prole (pardon the repetition). But, I will check with the Memo Czar and see if anything was left in his pocket.
Actually, I can say yes to the second one, but I think that was because I hit the People's Vodka bottle a little to hard.

Then, that could be your answer, most loyal Commissar Elliott. I might suggest, but just suggest for your inquiry, that you drink the vodka instead of using it as a self imposed battering ram on your head. The taste is not bad at all and if you have any leftovers, please pass it my way.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Then, that could be your answer, most loyal Commissar Elliott. I might suggest, but just suggest for your inquiry, that you drink the vodka instead of using it as a self imposed battering ram on your head. The taste is not bad at all and if you have any leftovers, please pass it my way.
Hahaha, will do!

(A deviation from the meaning on a deviation from the original meaning. I will safely say I didn't see that coming.)

Commissar_Elliott wrote:.....

(A deviation from the meaning on a deviation from the original meaning. I will safely say I didn't see that coming.)

Perhaps a side effect from the improper use of the vodka?

oh my, I am now chortling!