Bradley Manning needs hormone therapy at taxpayer's expense

wearebradleymanning.jpg

g-cvr-130821-Manning-wig-4x3-526p.vembedmed.jpg

Comrades,

It is true. I for one, cannot think of a better use of taxpayer funds, than to give dear Bradley Chelsea/Breanna what she wants. After the dust settles from the bigoted guilty verdict of Comrade Manning, Dear Leader will likely come to her aid and supply Chelsea the funds necessary for a much needed boob job, hormones, buttocks implants, and gender reassignment surgery.

After I vomited fully comprehended the truth regarding Chelsea's decision to have The Federal Government pay for her lifelong dream, I immediately sent half of my monthly stipend to "The Chelsea Manning LGBTQAM Fund", set up by Kathleen Sebilius, for post surgical psychological counseling (apparently not covered by our government yet - can you believe that)?. It's amazing how poor Chelsea has been deprived of this much needed medical assistance since birth.

Comrade Manning's bold move, proves that for the last 30 some years, Rethuglikans have been the root of the problem stonewalling all attempts of the progressive movement to improve society for every man, woman, gay, straight, lesbian, transgender, asexual, other, queer, and more. It really makes you think, doesn't it. You are born male, but really think being female will solve all your problems. It's all so simple, and so easily understood.

So rejoice, Chelsea will soon be free to roam Leavenworth as a transfer to a woman's facility was adamantly refused by the brave young woman. "I want to be a role model for all trans-anythings, because it is that important for our country", Chelsea screeched. What a role model. All I can say is, keep up the great work girl!

Red Walrus

FORWARD

Am I the only one who thinks Bradley Manning's announcement that he is really Chelsea Manning is a bad idea just before being sent to federal prison? His fellow inmates may be willing to help Bradley clear up some of those gender identity issues.

But I suppose trying to pull off being sent to women's prison is not a totally bad idea. On the other hand, Mr./Ms. Manning may not have met some of the women I have. There is some question if life would be all that much easier.

I am toying with adopting a new identity here- Comrade WHAT THE HELL?

This would be my avatar-

what_the_hell_by_darththief-d353uvm.jpg

Oh! As for poor wittle lil Bradley/Chelsea, his/her/it's problem is a lead deficiency.

Can gender reassignment turn a man into a lesbian?

I just read about the plight of a poor misunderstood couple who are having a difficult time because the man who's trying to turn into a woman wants to marry a woman who's trying to turn into a man. I confess I am not yet fully brainwashed enlightened, but I cannot help wondering what happens when two people still incompletely mutilated in transition attempt to, um, do something with each other, when neither has the full equipment for either. As for Comrade Personning ("Manning" is now offensive and "Womanning" has not yet occurred), let us insist that coverage be included in glorious WorkersParadiseCare for pre-nonexisting conditions.

Comrade Scratchanitch,

That new Avatar looks like it may fall under the "more" category of human sexuality . . . yet to be determined. But I like it. It really does make a strong case for Fuhrer further biped studies.

FORWARD!

Army: No gender reassignment for Bradley Manning

...."I am Chelsea Manning. I am female,” he wrote. “Given the way I feel and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible.“

I also request that, starting today, you refer to me by my new name and use the feminine pronoun,” he said. “I look forward to receiving letters from supporters and having the opportunity to write back.”

His lawyer, David Coombs said if the military did not accommodate his client's desire to be a woman, he would “do everything in my power to force them to.”

Read more: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/22/bradley-manning-will-serve-time-man-army-says/

This is why the circus no longer comes to town.

Prog Off.png

One person, millions in expenses to deal with him/her/it before and during trial, and when that's finished - start another costly legal/medical battle. The method never varies - "Overload the system..."

No problem. When he checks into Leavenworth,
AS REQUESTED, he'll be treated like a woman.

A very naughty woman who needs to be taught a thing or two...

Frankly comrades I was shocked to hear that this brave and courageous Army brute was truly a woman. I mean, look at the "man," why he could easily pass for John Wayne with that manly black beret. Being sentenced to the prison the way he was, one can only wonder if the Army was trying to punish him, or give him a reward.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Yes... well... I have always fancied myself a bit of a lesbian trapped inside a man's body as well.

Bravo! Chelsea! Way to manipulate the system to preclude your impending nuptuals to "Bubba" in the Male edition of supermax.

You GO! "GIRL"! (wink, wink)

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Red Square wrote:Our comrades at The Looking Spoon are on top of it!

Bradley Manning on his transition to becoming a woman named Chelsea...

Aaaahhh... IF Hillary had a SON... He'd look like dear Bradley....

Comrade Goldstein....how well I remember the excitement I felt when I would see your face on the screen...how I contemplated about your movement. Next thing you know (which of course you did know). I found myself being freed through the confessions of my previous ThoughtCrime....enjoying afternoons in the Chestnut Tree Cafe, day after day after day..... It is good to see you again Comrade.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6k2FkUF41AA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If some more equal comrade knows how to embed this video, please feel free. I am a technological Neanderthal.

How is this Comrade Brain in a jar? I assume this is what you intended.
Edited by Marshal Pupovich

Raum Emmanual Goldstein wrote: Aaaahhh... IF Hillary had a SON... He'd look like dear Bradley....
Only if Webb Hubbell is still willing to play.

Finally something I can be PROUD to hand out at our Winter Solstice Celebration Party.

1185199_505667069514592_1104998491_n.jpg

be anything you want to be in prog army.jpg

Comrade Dig4Utopia, Most eggselent! You will notice a bump in your potato subsidy this month!

Thanks, Pup, for the technical alley-oop.

No problem Comrade Betinov, I simply used the People Media attachment button. Hardest part was cutting out the web address.