Breaking America: The Stuff Behind Obama's Blue Logo

Have you ever looked at a large Obama billboard and wondered what might be going on behind that iconic blue logo? This is what you might see if it had more transparency.

A look behind the scenes of the final season: a picture worth a thousand episodes...

"One hit of this blue stuff and they'll be dependent on government forever!"

Special thanks to General Secretary for help with the caption.

Red Square wrote:Have you ever looked at a large Obama billboard and wondered what might be going on behind that iconic blue logo?
Nope. I know what's lurking behind it.

behind.jpg

Ah Glorious Red Square, I am probably the only comrade in the USSA who has never watched a single episode of Breaking Bad. Oh, I saw a few minutes of the show on 2 occasions, but that was all I needed. Thankfully that has not prohibited me from enjoying the fruits of the Lord Obama (PBUH) program.

Pupovich - that's what I thought too - the first several episodes were somewhat slow and disturbing, so I stopped watching. But my friends insisted that it's a great show, so I gave it another chance - and they were right. It's some of the best shows ever - writing, cinematography, acting, etc. And while the moral puzzles it offers are rather complex, it doesn't fail to stray away from the absolutes into moral relativity.

And I'm glad that both Thomas Lifson and Jonah Goldberg agree.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... night.html

Ah Dear Leader Red Square, I would never dare to question your tastes or even your description of the quality of the show and the acting, I pretty much gathered that from the little I saw. Rather it is the subject itself that fails to peak my interests, Crack labs are a dime a dozen, and I dare say you will not likely find such noble characters there. Sadly, I must report to you that I am a fan of some most un-progressive shows such as NCIS, Elementary, old House re-runs, Hell on Wheels, and of course, Sons of Anarchy.

Actually, there are many a must see program that I have never seen even a full episode of such as The Soprano's, Burn Notice, and don't even get me started on any of the numerous "reality" tv shows or .....has Talent....can dance....can pop a zit tv shows.

The chains of progress cannot be restrained!

mi
Red Square wrote:"One hit of this blue stuff and they'll be dependent on government forever!"
That is, indeed, the Party's goal. We fully agree with Roosevelt on the effectiveness of this method (emphasis mine):
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (in his 1935 Message to Congress) wrote:But the stark fact before us is that great numbers still remain unemployed.
A large proportion of these unemployed and their dependents have been forced on the relief rolls. The burden on the Federal Government has grown with great rapidity. We have here a human as well as an economic problem. When humane considerations are concerned, Americans give them precedence. The lessons of history, confirmed by the evidence immediately before me, show conclusively that continued dependence upon relief induces a spiritual and moral disintegration fundamentally destructive to the national fibre. To dole out relief in this way is to administer a narcotic, a subtle destroyer of the human spirit. It is inimical to the dictates of sound policy. It is in violation of the traditions of America. Work must be found for able-bodied but destitute workers.
The Federal Government must and shall quit this business of relief.

Marshal Pupovich wrote:Sadly, I must report to you that I am a fan of some most un-progressive shows such as NCIS, Elementary, old House re-runs, Hell on Wheels, and of course, Sons of Anarchy.
Comrade Marshal, you need to flip over to the Al Jazeera channel!

Sons of Jihad, Sand Trek (These are the voyages of the Wahhabi, its 5000 year mission, to boldly explode where no one has exploded before!), Honey I Blew Up the Kids, Dancing With Camels, and others.

You don't know what you're missing, comrade.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Marshal Pupovich wrote:Sadly, I must report to you that I am a fan of some most un-progressive shows such as NCIS, Elementary, old House re-runs, Hell on Wheels, and of course, Sons of Anarchy.
Comrade Marshal, you need to flip over to the Al Jazeera channel!

Sons of Jihad, Sand Trek (These are the voyages of the Wahhabi, its 5000 year mission, to boldly explode where no one has exploded before!), Honey, I Blew Up the Kids, Dancing With Camels, and others.

You don't know what you're missing, comrade.

Thank you comrade for pointing out all the wonderful things I am missing....which of course makes me one of the "passed over, under privileged, have nots" and therefore I deserve yet another government subsidy. When may I expect my first subsidy? With past due payment?

I remembered this story today when I heard about Obama's endorsement of Joe Biden in 2020. Hoping to relaunch the show for one final season?

Red Square wrote:I remembered this story today when I heard about Obama's endorsement of Joe Biden in 2020. Hoping to relaunch the show for one final season?

[OFF]

With the lockdown on, people are less satisfied with TV therapy, and more satisfied with retail therapy. Although I must say that I have been taking in The Sopranos lately, and it has surpassed MASH as my favourite telly series.

If you don't believe me, ask me why I'm assembling a list of used books to buy over the internet and a dossier of wines to have delivered to me! I'm trying to get to at least a case of wines, to make the most of my shipping charge.