Breaking the White House transgender barrier!

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan.jpg
(*NOTE: Un-retouched photo of unknown origin)

Washington DC, Aug 18, 2015: If you want to make history by hiring the first transgender White House employee, why not go all the way and chose a real stunner! I must admit I was “stunned” (as were others) when the vivacious Mz Freedman-Gurspan suddenly appeared at a recent press conference.

The Obama administration made history Tuesday by hiring the first openly transgender official in White House history.

Officials said that Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, who formerly served as a policy advisor at the National Center for Transgender Equality, has been hired as an outreach and recruitment director in the White House Office of Personnel.

“I am elated that Raffi Freedman-Gurspan will become the first openly transgender staff member at the White House. President Obama has long said he wants his Administration to look like the American people. I have understood this to include transgender Americans,” said Mara Keisling, executive director of the National Center for Transgender Equality.
(Some prefer this view...)
Ug-2.jpg

TALK ABOUT BITE RADIUS! Steer clear of this bear-trap!

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] got me thinking when he wrote:
(Some prefer this view...)
...perhaps some folks will demand the 'No Makeup' view/rule!

no-make-up.jpg

rps20150818_213332.jpg
Captain Craptek, someone spotted you applying for the job.

I'm scared Sarge. Even by DC standards of beauty and decency... Pardon me, I think I need some honest work. I'll be out back eating beets and shoveling.

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
rps20150818_213332.jpg

Fortunately for me, that's Caitlyn Craptek... from my brother's side of the family tree.

Captain Craptek wrote:
OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
rps20150818_213332.jpg

Fortunately for me, that's Caitlyn Craptek... from my brother's side of the family tree.
Your, I mean Caitlyns ability to accessorize is impressive!

OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
OksanaTheTerrible wrote:
rps20150818_213332.jpg

Your, I mean Caitlyns ability to accessorize is impressive!

I must agree.

It must get an interesting view of the world, what with both eyes looking in different directions.

Lev Termen wrote:It must get an interesting view of the world, what with both eyes looking in different directions.
It is an inclusive view, of course. Such clear-sighted policy, is it not?

Captain Craptek forgot to mention a subtle point when he wrote:
Washington DC, Aug 18, 2015: If you want to make history by hiring the first transgender White House employee, why not go all the way and chose a real stunner! I must admit I was “stunned” (as were others) when the vivacious Mz Freedman-Gurspan suddenly appeared at a recent press conference.

The Obama administration made history Tuesday by hiring the first openly transgender official in White House history.

Officials said that Raffi [highlight=#ffff00]Freedman[/highlight]-Gurspan, who formerly served as a policy advisor at the National Center for Transgender Equality, has been hired as an outreach and recruitment director in the White House Office of Personnel.

“I am elated that Raffi Freedman-Gurspan will become the first openly transgender staff member at the White House. President Obama has long said he wants his Administration to look like the American people. I have understood this to include transgender Americans,” said Mara Keisling, executive director of the National Center for Transgender Equality.
Attention Comrades - Note the clever, progressive word-play; "[highlight=#FFFF00]Freed[/highlight]-[highlight=#FFFF00]man[/highlight]" but then I guess everybody saw that but me. Maybe another nap will help...

Comrade Freedman's full body x-ray walking through security checkpoint at the airport. I guess the myth of big bones doesn't fly anymore.

I am reminded of the Emperor Tiberius, who kept at his court a collection of freaks and oddities....

Didn't he constantly blame the Octavian administration for the Roman economy?

Damn. That thing sure got some teeth on it, don't it?