Brian Stelter on CSPAN

This is hilarious!

Minnesota caller: “You're Nothing But a Stooge!” CNN's Brian Stelter Goes on CSPAN – Callers Chew Him Up and Spit Him Out

Brian Stelter.jpg

Minnesota C-SPAN caller: “I don't know if there's any journalists left at CNN, but I know that if I were to estimate about 300 different distortions or misinformation that we get out of CNN … if you added all that up to 46 months, it comes out to be 300,000-plus distortions of truth. This is how low you'll go is that you went out, and you made lies, and you defamed a child, and then, you had to settle out of court to pay this child for distorting information about this young individual.”

Another Caller: C-SPAN caller to Brian Stelter: “They put on FIERY BUT MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTEST. Laugh there, Humpty Dumpty. We all know you're not reliable.”

Clip from YouTubehttps://

CSPAN website link to the full interview

Note: You will need to click the link to watch this video

https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone/?475239-3/washington-journal-brian-stelter-discusses-book-hoax

I heard a rustle under my bed last night. A sound unlike any I'd heard since I was a child. I knew better than to believe a monster could be there. Terrified, I leaned over the edge of the bed, lifted up the sheet and to my dismay - a monster there was indeed! I snapped this photo should anyone doubt me. It gives me shivers to look at. My wife yelled at it to get out. It peed on the floor in fear of a woman's voice and shape shifted out of our home, hopefully never to return.
Stelter_75.png

I just wonder, is it FOES coming out of the (leftish) ear of Humpty Dumpty Monster?
Or is it WOES? Even THROES, as in DEATH THROES?

Xzirs right <spit!spit!> ear is busy pressing out a mighty ZIGZAG of righteous outrage.
While the ANAL TRIBUTE below is simply priceless!
(as they say: BUD' GATOV! - VSYEGDA GATOV!)

Kommunistik Khyello! to sweet al-sayidat Yusufa al-Stalini al-3rd!
And, heh-heh,
JosephStalinthe3rd wrote:... [Humpty Dumpty Monster] peed on the floor in fear of a woman's voice ...
I bet, it was that thunderous voice of hers(/zemx?) you friendly reported to our Kollektive from Goat Shed #666, ja?

What if Brian Stelter did fall off CNN's Wall and none of the Obama loving Capitalist-Pig Jackasses in the Board Room could put him back together again?

It could happen...and stranger things already have.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:

I bet, it was that thunderous voice of hers(/zemx?) you friendly reported to our Kollektive from Goat Shed #666, ja?
And Hello Mr. / It / Them Genosse -How right you are. My beautiful bride, not so new anymore, nearly cracked the shell of Humpty Dumpty monster. She (my bride) aka Sister Rashida is a little worse for wear after so much forced loving marriage time. Here is the most recent wallet photo I have of her. Please, if you see her, don't mention the scars on her face. She's a little self conscious.
Rashida_60.jpg