Brilliance Is Rewarded With Promotion

I am very happy to see that Komrade Glorious Leader and the party rekognize arrogance, stupidity, and inkompetence brilliance by rewarding it with promotion:

Obama picks State's Psaki to head White House communications

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki will become President Barack Obama's new communications director...

"I'd say Jen is irreplaceable," Obama said. "I fully trust Jen - and I am thrilled she's agreed to come back to the White House as communications director...."

Psaki_Tweet.jpg

What a relief. That's one more jihadist* off the streets.
*Jihad is understood to merely mean "struggle". For example, one could have a jihad against eating too much chocolate. Therefore, a jihadist is simply a faithful, peaceful Muslim on a diet.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
What a relief. That's one more jihadist* off the streets.
*Jihad is understood to merely mean "struggle". For example, one could have a jihad against eating too much chocolate. Therefore, a jihadist is simply a faithful, peaceful Muslim on a diet.
Thank you for enlightening me, Komrade Komissar. Perhaps she can now continue as a jihadist to sprinkle pixie dust and sugar sprinkles on Komrade Glorious Leader's inkompetence, lies and deceit "kommon sense approaches" that will make the world a hell hole "fair" and "safer" place for us all.

How marvelous! For her opening act, the dutiful Jen is preparing to launch a new Prog into the world of Next Tuesday™- possibly right on the Great Seal of the Oval Office floor as America watches spellbound!

"A White House official said Psaki informed Obama and White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough that she is expecting a baby in July. The official said Obama and McDonough made a commitment to Psaki to find flexible ways to make her new post work."
I hope I'm not sleeping or in the fields when the great moment arrives! Imagine giving birth in the Oval Office! What an honor - and 6 months of family leave to prepare for your next assignment as Lady Hillary's foot maiden! Some people have all the luck...

Captain Craptek wrote:How marvelous! For her opening act, the dutiful Jen is preparing to launch a new Prog into the world of Next Tuesday™- possibly right on the Great Seal of the Oval Office floor as America watches spellbound!

"A White House official said Psaki informed Obama and White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough that she is expecting a baby in July. The official said Obama and McDonough made a commitment to Psaki to find flexible ways to make her new post work."
I hope I'm not sleeping or in the fields when the great moment arrives! Imagine giving birth in the Oval Office! What an honor - and 6 months of family leave to prepare for your next assignment as Lady Hillary's foot maiden! Some people have all the luck...

Don't you worry. She might go through the planned parenthood option in which you will never miss a birth.

Gummipuppe wrote:I am very happy to see that Komrade Glorious Leader and the party rekognize arrogance, stupidity, and inkompetence brilliance by rewarding it with promotion:

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki will become President Barack Obama's new communications director...

"I'd say Jen is irreplaceable," Obama said. "I fully trust Jen - and I am thrilled she's agreed to come back to the White House as communications director...."

Psaki_Tweet.jpg

Our world revolves around such lovelies as these. We are so lucky to have such honeys as Jen.

Long live pretty girls who have our best interests at heart!

Yeah, that'll work!

The fix is in when you have the grin! Works every time.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Gummipuppe wrote:I am very happy to see that Komrade Glorious Leader and the party rekognize arrogance, stupidity, and inkompetence brilliance by rewarding it with promotion:

Psaki_Tweet.jpg

Our world revolves around such lovelies as these. We are so lucky to have such honeys as Jen.

Long live pretty girls who have our best interests at heart!

Yeah, that'll work!

[highlight=#FFFF00]The fix is in when you have the grin![/highlight] Works every time.

As in "The Grin Reaper".