Buh Bye, Firefox!

NoFirefox.jpg
Oh comrades - I fear for our progressive friends at Mozilla! They forced their CEO, Brendan Eich (the creator of JavaScript and a co-founder of Mozilla.org) to resign, because he gave $1000.00 to Prop 8 (the Support Traditional Marriage bill) in California several years ago :O and, well, tolerance!

Twitter is aflame with people uninstalling Firefox and going with alternative browsers, like Pale Moon- because Hate - which, of course, I, myself could never recommend! OMG, it runs on the same Gecko engine as Firefox, and if you use the Migrate tool it takes only seconds to copy your Firefox bookmarks and entire profile!

It's a dark day for the Left, comrades. Ironically, many of the haters on Twitter are gay people themselves, claiming that they like freedom more than the fake tolerance shown by Mozilla!

For the record, I've been using Mozilla stuff since Mosaic - the very first browser.

Guess I just ran out of #tolerance.

This is not enough. Every website that uses Eich's hate-filled homophobic JavaScript should be boycotted until the vile invention is expunged from the Internets!

Indeed, Comrade Geoarrge - and that's why I try to use CSS3, myself, rather than hateful JavaScript, whenever possible! Because tolerance, comrade!

The collective has a laptop that Algore mandated, or was it the first bush? and I have a smartphone that does not so smart stuff.

I may not know programming, but the People's tractor runs, and its clean, and I'm not ashamed if my Grandmother sees me working on it after dark or by myself...

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:For the record, I've been using Mozilla stuff since Mosaic - the very first browser.

Comrade ROCK,

This isn't going to effect my DOS 4.01, is it? I'd hate to go through another upgrade so soon!

DOS.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:Comrade ROCK,

This isn't going to effect my DOS 4.01, is it? I'd hate to go through another upgrade so soon!
No, Comrade Squirrel, fortunately the Party-approved high-end operating systems are not affected.

By Bye Chrome hello Firefox. It sure makes a progressive feel good when we filet another teabagger doesn't it?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
NoFirefox.jpg
Oh comrades - I fear for our progressive friends at Mozilla! They forced their CEO, Brendan Eich (the creator of JavaScript and a co-founder of Mozilla.org) to resign, because he gave $1000.00 to Prop 8 (the Support Traditional Marriage bill) in California several years ago :O and, well, tolerance!

Twitter is aflame with people uninstalling Firefox and going with alternative browsers, like Pale Moon- because Hate - which, of course, I, myself could never recommend! OMG, it runs on the same Gecko engine as Firefox, and if you use the Migrate tool it takes only seconds to copy your Firefox bookmarks and entire profile!

It's a dark day for the Left, comrades. Ironically, many of the haters on Twitter are gay people themselves, claiming that they like freedom more than the fake tolerance shown by Mozilla!

Image I was a firefox guy for years but I tried Pale Moon and it is everything that ROCK said. The only issue that I had was I run windows 8 and I had used the migrate tool for my bookmarks but it didn't want to work, so I had to put them manually. Which was nothing more than just a copy and paste from firefox to Pale Moon. Not hard at all actually. Firefox and the Mozilla folks crossed the line by hounding out their CEO for supporting Prop 8 that PASSED in California in 2008. His views on same sex marriage were MAINSTREAM then and aren't even close to radical now. I want my country back from the totalitarian left and it felt so good to un-install Firefox today to hit them in their pocketbook.

Image Good to see Firefox and Mozilla getting rid of this thought criminal. Purges are always good as we all march toward to glorious world of next Tuesday!!!!

Reading through their statement, it is clear that they are all for free speech, so long as it is approved and appropriate free speech. If said free speech contradicts party goals and standards, the speaker thereof must be purged. As will be Firefox from my system.

Comrades, the progressives have shown the way…..forget all this pale moon and stuff....but in reality should we not as a society stop deluding ourselves into thinking that some men are men and that some women are women, but given today's victory some men are women and some women are men and that sometime men are really women who want to be treated as men and some women can dress as men but want to be treated as women and some men who dress like women don't like women and want to be treated as men and some women who act like men really don't like men and even want to be treated as men even though they can't pee standing up. Comrades this is not a real victory for progressives as there are many shades to the rainbow and what's worse yet, I am quite sure that it's still frowned upon for a man to strut through the crowded Mozilla office in make- up and women's lingerie even though gender absolution is out the window…and that needs to change! Hollow victories indeed, as many will still not be able to marry their own beloved pet partner or favorite mechanical device, Mozilla, Godzilla what's the difference.....we only just scratched the surface Comrades!

@Commodore Snoogie Woogums - my 1st post here on the glorious Red Cube! I had to respond to my fellow comrade because I had similar problems getting Pale Moon to load my Firefox profile - shut down BOTH Pale Moon and Firefox and try the migration tool again.

For all those that are worried about Pale Moon - it appears to have the same 'engine' that Firefox uses and all the 'Add-ons' that I used before seem to work on Pale Moon!

Good first post, Zordon (and I like the trombone particuarly--do not ask why). However, you neglected to blame the problem with (im)migration on the Rethuglican haters.

May you all see a pale moon in your windows in the near future.

I have it on good information that dear leaders supports and uses the Mozilla when he searches the webbery for new speeches he gave previously, so he can reuse previous speeches on TOTUS.... SO, I am thinking it would not be PC to dumb the dumpee, Moz, especially since they dumped the dumper, bigot and intolerance non- conforming CEO, who hates tolerant homosexuals.

I am just saying, I do not need the IRS, NSA, TSA, FAA, NTSA, EPA or Mama Mo showing up at my door with handcuffs and warrants. I am happier not to deal with Thought Police, Speech Cops and the like..... and as you can see, dear leader is webering with Firefox.

No tolerance for the haters of tolerance. Who is the next on the IRS hit list?

Zordon wrote:@Commodore Snoogie Woogums - my 1st post here on the glorious Red Cube! I had to respond to my fellow comrade because I had similar problems getting Pale Moon to load my Firefox profile - shut down BOTH Pale Moon and Firefox and try the migration tool again.

For all those that are worried about Pale Moon - it appears to have the same 'engine' that Firefox uses and all the 'Add-ons' that I used before seem to work on Pale Moon!

Welcome aboard Comrade!

Now for a current truth update. Mozilla is the preferred browser for all Comrades! Any organization that purges its top leader for thought crimes is alright in our books. Any talk of using a different browser by the name of "Pale Moon" is a racist dog whistle!!!!! Pale=White and Moon=American imperialism. Not to mention that "Moon" also reminds us that it was the Americans who shamed our glorious Soviet comrades by being there first.

As an Inner Party member, I was tasked to actually install this heathen browser on my computer, just to be familiar with how bad it really is to warn other comrades. So yes, it's easy to install, and big deal that anyone familiar with Firefox will immediately have no problem with Pale Moon and how to browse with it. So what if it seems to operate smoother than Firefox in speed of loading pages and is actually less cumbersome to use. It still sucks and it's racissssssst.

This really is a Great browser to replace Firefox if that is what you were using before and hat's off to R.O.C.K in the USSA for letting the collective know about it.

What? A kulak thought criminal hounded out of his position without even the dignity of a show trial? Aren't We the People™ entitled to watch this enemy of the people™ publicly humiliated? Don't we have the right to gloat over him as he grovels before a tribunal of the people? We must all be able to participate in what should be an important public event where we can scream the vile oaths at him that he deserves and pelt him with stones and brickbats.

The entertainment value of this purge has been sorely neglected, and it must never be allowed to happen this way again. This never would have happened back in the days of strong communism.

Oh comrades, the times they are a-changing, but not for the better.

Comrade Ghost,

not to be worried, we have the list of all Prop 8 supported donors. The purges have only started. There will be plenty of room for the improved executions.

Fraulein Frankenfeinstein wrote:I have it on good information that dear leaders supports and uses the Mozilla when he searches the webbery for new speeches he gave previously, so he can reuse previous speeches on TOTUS.... SO, I am thinking it would not be PC to dumb the dumpee, Moz, especially since they dumped the dumper, bigot and intolerance non- conforming CEO, who hates tolerant homosexuals.

I am just saying, I do not need the IRS, NSA, TSA, FAA, NTSA, EPA or Mama Mo showing up at my door with handcuffs and warrants. I am happier not to deal with Thought Police, Speech Cops and the like..... and as you can see, dear leader is webering with Firefox.

Fraulein,

Haven't seen you in so gone so long I thought you ran away with Pupovich! That aside, I agree Mozilla is good. It is very good - as is Dear Leader. I'm sure it will be even better now that their anti-progressive elements have been purged.

trashmouth wrote:Comrades, the progressives have shown the way…..forget all this pale moon and stuff....

Maybe you should try it before giving it up.... It even comes in six-packs!!
Pale Moon six-pack.jpg

I've violated Pixel rule again didn't I? S**t!

By the way, the fine Party People at Mozilla would love to hear your opinion about their progressively glorious behavior, if you haven't shared it already :)

Just click on Give Feedback at the top, then click a face, and you'll have a splendid opportunity to share your Party opinion in detail.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:I've violated Pixel rule again didn't I? S**t!

Comrade Mike,

I'm wondering why you didn't see the screen below when trying to upload that image...Have you made a "special" contribution? If you did, I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Capture1.PNG

Jealous [color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] was being [color=#ff00ff]quite jealous[/color] when he wrote:Comrade Mike,

I'm wondering why you didn't see the screen below when trying to upload that image...Have you made a "special" contribution? If you did, I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Perhaps he's using the new Firecock browser?!!
I am using Pale Moon as we speak... thank you R.O.C.K.!
firecock.jpg
firecock-black.png
firecock-rainbow.png

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:By the way, the fine Party People at Mozilla would love to hear your opinion about their progressively glorious behavior, if you haven't shared it already :)

Just click on Give Feedback at the top, then click a face, and you'll have a splendid opportunity to share your Party opinion in detail.

Image I left my "party" opinion:

"Gay folks didn't struggle to come out of the closet just so that christian folks could now be shoved into it. I've uninstalled Firefox after many years of using it and I will never recommend your product to anyone ever again."

All,

For those that have been a fan of the cube for years and those who may be new members of the collective. The Cube recently lost a beloved contributor and a good friend, Father Prog Theocritus aka David Stevens last September due to illness. Red Square our Chairman and founder of The People's Cube wrote a wonderful tribute to the man. Father Prog also just happened to be gay. Please take a moment to re-read some of the words that Red Square had written in tribute to a life well led, and a man who left us to soon:

"At the People's Cube, he was a resident expert on all things gay for a reason: by his own admission, coming out of the closet as a gay man was the best decision he had ever made. An honest and outspoken man, he hated the period of his life he had spent hiding his sexuality, afraid of being rejected by the people close to him. But a serious brush with death in a hospital a few years ago changed the way he looked at things. David decided to spend the rest of his life pursuing happiness, living the way he wanted and caring less about what other people thought of him. As a result, as his posts and our occasional personal correspondence indicate, he discovered a way to live a full and happy life.

Despite his fears, the people in a small conservative West Texas town of Pecos continued to treat him with respect he so richly deserved, and to admire his character. He was similarly welcome at the conservative websites where he liked to post comments - most of all, Lucianne.com. And he certainly became a dear family member here at the People's Cube.

To say that this disproves the liberal perception of conservatives as close-minded bigots would seem too petty for this occasion. Rather, his life exemplifies the vision of freedom and individualism this country was built on. His legacy left us with many lessons. One of them is this: Think less of how others may perceive you. Be good, open, and honest. Don't be a follower. Do what you know is best and do it well; then others will follow you.

It's a way to have a good life. David had a good life."

https://thepeoplescube.com/current-trut ... vzLO7.dpuf

For those of us who knew Father Prog, and for those who may now are just becoming familiar with his legacy, I can state with full 100 percent confidence that he would have been appalled at what Mozilla and Firefox has done on the altar of "political correctness." I encourage everyone who hasn't uninstalled Firefox to do so. Father Prog would be pleased.

Image How can I get this on my legacy; "too big to fail?" nope... "National Security?" won't sell... "Mooch likes it?" True, but not forceful enough...."Executive order? " Hmmmmmm....

"have you made a special contribution?"

Comrade Craptek.
Some "deals" are best "consummated" in the Champagne Room®.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:For the record, I've been using Mozilla stuff since Mosaic - the very first browser.

I use Chrome mostly to show my support for BigBrother tracking of all my activities. But I did use Firefox portable on my thumb drives, which I will now stop using to show my solidarity with intolerance. Strong Communism must be supported if it is to take over the world.

This comment failed to transfer because Javascript was disabled by Party Mandate.

ProgOffPaleMoon.jpg
Comrade Woogums, thanks for posting that about Father Prog Theocritus - on Twitter, some of the most vocal and upset people about NoZilla's foolishness WERE gay people, like Tammy Bruce for instance.

The Gaystapo is a tiny fraction of 1% of the American population, and yet NoZilla caved to them. The results have been quite dramatic, and one wonders if NoZilla employees will be laid off due to NoZilla's significant drop in market share...

ProgOnFirefox.jpg

Opera is very fast, though it has a non-standard bookmarking system that doesn't like nested folders.