Burr: CNBC's Stock Trade Advice Superior

Sen. Richard Burr of North Carolina is privy to a lot of intelligent and useful information in his capacity as chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee. But all that privileged, hidden-from-the-public background pales before the deep data MSM, particularly CNBC.

As Burr begins to mount his defense narrative to counter the Justice Department's investigation into controversial stock trades he made as the novel coronavirus first struck, the intelligence information he viewed on CNBC was far superior in his private citizen estimation.

“I relied solely on public news reports to guide my decisions regarding the sale of stocks on February 13,” Burr said. “Specifically, I closely followed CNBC's daily health and science reporting out of its Asia bureaus at the time.”

Clearly, CNBC's Asia Bureau's Intelligence is far more valuable in Burr's self-estimation than the inferior intelligent information he learns in the Senate Intelligence Committee. Burr explains, "If I apply the information learned in my public capacity, I am then required by oath to use that information to better serve The Constitution."

However, Burr said he wasn't interested in pursuing that particular aspect of the intelligent information, so he relied on the private interest of the MSM, particularly CNBC's Asia Intelligence Bureau, to make his best financial choice.

Burr passionately pleaded vindication of his questioned integrity from the misinformational slander the Department of Justice is enacting upon him. "Let me just end this whole costly investigation into this whole Deep State hunting season that needs to be cancelled until we have a vaccine for the CoVid Virus that is tragically killing not only people, but their livelihoods within the economic system. In my capacity as Senator, serving the needs of the people of North Carolina, I have always been a hard-working insider."

This guy's a piker compared to Hillary's cattle futures.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:This guy's a piker compared to Hillary's cattle futures.
Indeed. The Tyson-linked attorney that gave her that advice got environmental regulations waived at Tyson Arkansas chicken plants by Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton. Later, when Tyson wastewater seeped out of the plant and contaminated drinking water, Governor Bill Clinton had to declare the town, Green Forest Arkansas, a disaster area....

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:This guy's a piker compared to Hillary's cattle futures.
Indeed. The Tyson-linked attorney that gave her that advice got environmental regulations waived at Tyson Arkansas chicken plants by Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton. Later, when Tyson wastewater seeped out of the plant and contaminated drinking water, Governor Bill Clinton had to declare the town, Green Forest Arkansas, a disaster area....

So right, Papa K. During brief stint in beautiful Arkansas in the Clinton years, you'd see septic trucks in the dirt pull offs used by fishermen along the picturesque Dardanelles River. Maybe the drivers were just having a picnic lunch.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky