BUSH........Criminal

WHY CAN'T HE JUST GO AWAY

I tried, I really did. The past eight years were nothing but a total nightmare for me. The unbelievable pain, that America elected the shrub as President, not once but twice in a national brain fart of mystic proportions, it had the effect on me of not being to even think rationally at the very mention of his name.

When someone would even mention the ‘B' word in my presence, I would start drooling and frothing at the mouth and be so consumed with hatred, that it even effected my work and ability to have a normal social life.
~
It was getting so bad that I was even going to seek therapy to be able to deal with this derangement that just would be triggered by the mere mention of the ‘B' word. I was rescued though by the election of ‘The One'. All my troubles melted away and I was even able to say the word ‘Bush' to a friend without including any adjectives such as, warmonger, jerk, liar, thief, draft-dodger, idiot, etc in an actual conversation.

I was cured. I could now have a normal life again as ‘The One' I had been waiting for had finally arrived and life could go back to normal once again. I thought I never could have a relapse. The shrub was toast, history, last weeks T.V listings he was “outta here”!
Then I saw what he has been up to after he left office.

The man just can't stop himself from committing crime!!!! Can you believe this? This skunk snuck in some old ladies home and stole her dentures! The gall, the sheer un-mitigated gall, what was he thinking? Maybe, that this lady could actually say ‘nuclear' correctly and by swiping her choppers he could level the playing field as she mumbled it instead? What a disgrace. He ran as a ‘Law and Order' candidate, said he was going to take a bite out of crime. I bet he thought he was just being funny by this act and making a mockery of that slogan.

I pray that justice will prevail here and he is finally arrested. It should be easy to get a conviction as the victim seems to be than happy to flap her gums as to who the perp really is in this tawdry affair.

Comrade Snoogie Woogums, I contacted my operatives and found out the real motive for the theft of her dentures. It was payback for a music video she created a while back:

Let us hope justice will prevail.

Lenin Grad
Ooops, looks like Comrade Snoogie posted to the wrong website. This must have occured while drinking the "red" koolaid, Snoogie/Woogie must have must have switched from Daily Kos blog to the peoplescube by mistake.

Lenin Grad wrote:Ooops, looks like Comrade Snoogie posted to the wrong website. This must have occured while drinking the "red" koolaid, Snoogie/Woogie must have must have switched from Daily Kos blog to the peoplescube by mistake.

Comrade,

I did originally try to post this on the Daily Kos blog, however they have raised the standards as to who is allowed to post there and now require that you submit to a drug test. I thought no problem as I could pass one easily. I submitted my urine sample and was told I had failed much to my chagrin. They said my THC level wasn't high enough to meet the minimum standards required.