Bush Honored by President Obama!

Yes Comrades, the title of this thread was no misprint! I was as shocked as anyone to discover this.

bush honored.jpg

In a reconciliatory move by the Obama administration, the president has asked the U. S. Board on Geographical Names to name the fault line beneath Haiti after the 43rd president of the United States, George W. Bush. This particular fracture in the tectonic plate will henceforth be called "Bush's Fault."

Image NOTE - For some reason I am finding it impossible to add the picture! It acted fine when I try and add it, and it shows under preview, but then it disappears when I post it! What am I doing wrong comrades? Or is this Bush's fault as well? Wait! It does show up but it seems to take forever to do so! Part of the economy slow down?

It seems that adding the clipart only works in the "editor for the rich". Some inequality yet exists until we reach that glorious future day of our hopes and dreams. Still, subversion and terrorism can not be ruled out as a cause. We will step up our TSA pat downs and grope sessions just in case.
cooking.jpg

It is good to see our Dear Leader showing his oft-missing "testicular fortitude" to actually have the Bushitler sitting right next to him—up close and personal—to really tell him what he thinks.

I'm not buying these feigned congeniality expressions the two seem to be exhibiting. What I believe is really going on here is that Dear Leader is trying to extract more material from the Bushitler in order for a new round of Blame-a-palooza '12 that is scheduled in a town near you.

We know how much Dear Leader hates the Bushitler and everything he's done for the past 8 years... so much so that he allowed many of those despicable things to remain in place. That's real hate for you, comrades! "Hate" you can trust!

The only thing missing, in this obviously photo-chopped picture, is blood on the carpet and blood dripping from Dear Leader's canine teeth.

Comrades,

I have come across some photos also depicting Obama-drones supporters sharing in the honoring of the Bushitler just as Dear Leader would command them to.

Thank LENIN "civility" is only a ONE WAY street!

And to think, those pictures were taken just yesterday! Keep Hate Alive! Keep Hate Alive! Not only is Bush the cause of all war, he has now driven the country into losing it's great credit rating! Just imagine how bad it would be were it not for the calm, measured, guiding hand of President Obama?

Marshal Pupovich wrote:And to think, those pictures were taken just yesterday! Keep Hate Alive! Keep Hate Alive! Not only is Bush the cause of all war, he has now driven the country into losing it's great credit rating! Just imagine how bad it would be were it not for the calm, measured, guiding hand of President Obama?

HAIL THE MIGHTY TELEPROMPTER! ORACLE OF ALL GOODNESS AND EQUAL SHARED SACRIFICE!

Bush=Hate