Bush is desperate!

POLL: Should we purge Bush?

You may select 1 option

Fellow comrades:
USSA's Bush is becoming desperate as the revolution plan unfolds in New Orleans. He has recently fired the director of FEMA in order to cover up his own mistakes with the relief situation. Instead of being a man and taking responsibility for his mistakes by purging himself, he place the brunt on someone else. It sounds like how the typical upper-class burgeoise would behave...by placing the blame on the proleteriat.

We are succeeding! New Orleans, continue to carry out the 10-part plan, and we shall eventually make the USSA the people's nation!

Uncovering capitalists' mistakes,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

Only a capitalist pig would point the blame at the proletariot. We however, point the blame at the burgeoise!

Nathan Ilyich Haleski
NO HURRICANE FOR OIL! I think it is obvious, but I must point out that "freely elected" President Bush obviously engineered hurricane in lab along with his capitalist intelligentsia scientist cronies in order 1) raise prices of oil - everyone knows the Gulf states oil concerns were owned by innocent People's Republic of China, and all the other oil wells in Amerika are joint owned by the Bush/Bin Laden families and 2) To massacre the People's agents of New Orleans, which, when Bush engineered hurricane didn't kill all the citizens, Bush's "peace officer's" moved in with orders to bayonet all survivors. This plot was obviously done in alliance with People's enemy #2 Dick Cheney who as we all know "once" ran Haliburton. O.K., so duh! Haliburton is headquartered in Texas - which from my public school reeducation taught me is pretty close to Louisiana, so of course the hurricane was created so that Haliburton could profiteer from the misery and death of the People's greatest agents. It is obvious that Haliburton receives 100% of donations to the Katrina relief fund and uses it for more bayonets to kill the People! Citizens Unite! And as side note, how unspeakably vile that evil Bush would name his lab engineered hurricane after proud Russian name?!