Bwawny Fwank's getting married !

https://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2012/01/26/rep-barney-frank-marry-longtime-partner?test=latestnews

I know that the entire Cube will go out of its way to wish him and his soon-to-be husband, Jim Ready ( that's right, that's how it's spelled ) a lifetime of wedded bliss !

Barney_Frank_Partner.jpg

I, Krasnodar, will be sending them a VHS of the 1964 movie hit , " Advance to the Rear ".

Here's the happy couple of dumb asses now in their pre-illegal marriage photo op.
[album]Image[/album]

So, he will now be known as Mrs. Bwawney Weady to take it like a woman.

Don't we have more important things to worry about?

IMG_4716.jpg

I saw a news crawler that said some 17 million Americans could have? might have? maybe have? [you know how science is nowadays, wild-ass guesses being what they are] oral HPV!
How do you get ORAL HPV???
Anyway, all the best to Bonnie and the other guy. Which one is top?

OKFINE! Here's my Wedding Gift! Hope it brings joy to you and "yours".

images.jpeg

Well, we know where that's going to "end" up...

Yeah, Tovi!

A billion-dollar "wedding gift" from the American taxpayers!

Pamalinsky wrote:OKFINE! Here's my Wedding Gift! Hope it brings joy to you and "yours".

images.jpeg

Hmmm. This purchaser appears to be somewhat disappointed.

Pamalinsky, is this your review?

Customer Review
30 of 40 people found the following review helpful: Image Buy my vibrator, August 20, 2009 By Sandra Dube This review is from: Hello Kitty Vibrator Massager Masturbator - New From Japan (Electronics) I would like to start by saying that of all the Japanese animated vibrators I have owned this was by far the most disappointing. The pink bow added no stimulation whatsoever and the ears were down right painful. After 5 completely unsatisfying uses I returned the item and went back to using my old friend pikachu.

Imagine my surprise when a week after my "return" a used Hello Kitty Vibrator pops up for sale at double the price tag, whatever you do dont purchase the used item I beg of you!!! Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Image Image Report abuse | Permalink

Oh dear.

A used Hello Kitty™ vibrator for sale?

Words, umm, fail me. Unless, of course, they're better after the break-in period :)

Good grief, that thing really is a vibrator! And all this time I just thought it was a kid's toy karaoke microphone.

Even more vexing, my mind clearly isn't as dirty as I thought.

OK, so we're not sure where its been, but like I said---we know where it's going.

And we all know how I feel about kitty-cats

and for more sport: https://www.funny-games.biz/kitten-shooting.html

I think I know where the used one went.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Cute and fun addition to the grown up girl's Hello Kitty collection, January 13, 2012 By QueerKitty - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?) This review is from: Hello Kitty Vibrator Massager Masturbator - New From Japan (Electronics) I did not buy this item as a sex toy. Being a Hello Kitty fan, I purchased it for the novelty, so I can't speak to it's usefulness. Though given it's small size I can't imagine it'd be terribly useful as a vibrator. However the one I purchased, from Mind Body Source, arrive unsealed and OPEN! Needless to say it went back immediately. Trying again, so hopefully this one comes sealed. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment Comment

We have a winner!!!

1 of 2 people found the following review helpful:
3.0 out of 5 stars
What an exhausting product, whew!!, August 11, 2011 By Sharkey (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews This review is from: Hello Kitty Vibrator Massager Masturbator - New From Japan (Electronics) To the person saying this is a "Shoulder Massager", take a look at the title of this page, please?!?
"Hello Kitty Vibrator Massager MASTURBATOR - New From Japan"
Hello?

And to the person who tried it five times before returning it - first of all ewwwww - but second it really took you five times to decide you don't like it? (ehem... fickle... ahem)

All in all it was worth the money. The little pink bow melted between my thighs like a little river of cotton candy. I thought the ears were painful too, but then I just turned it around, there are no sharp edges on the other end and I can see Kitty better like that!

Three meows up. Its only distinction is the Hello Kitty tip, but who doesn't love Hello Kitty. Look elsewhere for products that actually work better.

Help other customers find the most helpful reviews Yes No Report abuse | PermalinkComment Comment (1)

Please forgive me Comrades. My mind has wondered from the topic of the post. It's just something about a woman pleasuring hersel..............never mind.

Bwawney Fwank. What a loser!

Capt. Commie wrote:

Pamalinsky, is this your review?

Of course this is NOT my review! My name is not "Sandra Dube" (is that pronounced "doo-bee?")

Clearly, my name is Pam! Pamalinsky to be exact! I stand by it!

AND! I don't complain about silly things, like sex toys! FYI!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Good grief, that thing really is a vibrator! And all this time I just thought it was a kid's toy karaoke microphone.

Even more vexing, my mind clearly isn't as dirty as I thought.
Yes! It's true, Commissarka! You can Google ANYTHING with Hello Kitty in front of it and you'll get a hit! No matter how innocent you are (nudge, nudge, wink, wink!) Including assault rifles! Amaaaazing!

(Frankly, I think we are both in the wrong business!)

BTW, forgot to mention that I understand your valiant effort to cut down on the "vulgarity" on your post "Trashin' the First Lady's Fashion". I respect that effort, but just could not help myself. Also, just between us, I'm now learning the latest version of Photoshop, so want to show off even my most "paltry" entries on the Cube!

Ya gotta start somewhere! : • )

Pamalinsky wrote: Yes! It's true, Commissarka! You can Google ANYTHING with Hello Kitty in front of it and you'll get a hit!
And the funnest part is that Google is collecting ALL of your searches! And, starting on March 1, they'll be (officially) reading and collecting your emails too! Of course they did get a head start on the emails with their little GoogleMap cars' accidental captures... but that's another story for another time.

Pamalinski, future potential employers may be, shall we say, "intrigued" by your habits once Google starts making profiles available for fun and profit!

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: Yes! It's true, Commissarka! You can Google ANYTHING with Hello Kitty in front of it and you'll get a hit!
And the funnest part is that Google is collecting ALL of your searches! And, starting on March 1, they'll be (officially) reading and collecting your emails too! Of course they did get a head start on the emails with their little GoogleMap cars' accidental captures... but that's another story for another time.

Pamalinski, future potential employers may be, shall we say, "intrigued" by your habits once Google starts making profiles available for fun and profit!
Oooooh! My Unemployment just expired! I guess I'm a terrorist now! Right? What about the part where I'm just scared? Hmmm. (Guess this doesn't matter.)

Pamalinsky wrote:
AND! I don't complain about silly things, like sex toys! FYI!

I....umm......ahhh....you don't....ummm...

OK, I'm speechless.

Contradicting oneself is the modus operandi of a "true progressive", Tovi! But then, you know that. ; • )

So I contradict myself? I am large.

Who's the top? Get real. The only problem I see is with Bonnie Fwank's paralysis of his upper lip.

But there is another reason. You cannot be forced to testify against your spouse in court.

I'm not sure I really get the problem with Bonnie's paralysis of his upper lip. It is clear though, that he can't speak clearly. (Muddled mishmash) Is that it?

On the other hand, the "testify-against-one's-spouse" thing makes perfect sense!

Dear Pamalinsky,

About his labile paralysis. Think about eating a banana. How the banana would feel had the eater a paralyzed upper lip.

Father Prog Theo!

I must actually have a brain after all! Otherwise I would have instantly understood the "problem" with Bonnie's upper lip, which is a no-brainer. D'oh!

Dear Pamalinski, in the middle of the night I wished that I'd kept that tidbit to myself. After all, just because that image haunts me in the middle of the night doesn't mean that it must haunt fellow comrades.

Unless they're being difficult about disclosing where their valuables are for, er, "safekeeping."

No worries, Father Prog Theo!

I can't tell you the number of times I've stayed up at night having "second thoughts" about what I had posted the day before, and actually dreaded the responses! I was a bit "reckless" then (read, "clueless"). Just trying to find my way.

When you press that "submit" button, you're "toast." As I have been, many times. I will prevail however, to the best of my ability.

My "toast" is beginning to have honey on it now. ; * )

p.s. I don't own nuthin'! And, I keep it a safe place!

Dig4Utopia wrote:Don't we have more important things to worry about?

Castrate, how dreadful that circumcision amputates the penile nerves. Odd though that it seems to function perfectly well without them, and odd that there is the increased cleanliness and the reduced exposure to AIDS.

I think that we ought to have a party to advocate to stop circumcision on lap dogs. That's one project that I could get behind.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:Castrate, how dreadful that circumcision amputates the penile nerves. Odd though that it seems to function perfectly well without them, and odd that there is the increased cleanliness and the reduced exposure to AIDS.

I think that we ought to have a party to advocate to stop circumcision on lap dogs. That's one project that I could get behind.

Of course I wouldn't know, I lost my Party Member ™ during class struggle insurgencies into the Southern Hemishere in the 70's.

I conceed your point (no pun intended) however, but don't you think all Instruments of Pleasure ™ should be available in foreskin models too?

Seems to me that this is how Bwawny Fwank threads end up.

We thank " Hello Kitty " for her technical assistance in this fascinating conversation.

The problem with foreskins is that you know they're not from Jews. And since Judenhass is the left's tried-and-true hatred--just listen to dinner conversations in Europe these days, I'm told--if we're going to mutilate someone it has to be a Jew.

After all, that's why Dear Oleader is ignoring Iran. The president mused that losing 5 million Iranians to wipe out Israel would be just fine by him.

And genocide isn't genocide when it's just Jews. Remember that, fellow Progressive. Jews don't count to Progressives.

Krasnodar wrote:Seems to me that this is how Bwawny Fwank threads end up.

We thank " Hello Kitty " for her technical assistance in this fascinating conversation.
Most unusual, it's rare that these threads degenerate before I arrive. Shameful.

Castrate, do you think that you are the only degenerate here? As P. J. O'Rourke said, at one time if you called someone a drug-addicted pedophile, you were sued. Now it means you've read his autobiography.