Calling on Che Gourmet

eating babies.jpg
Link
Che Gourmet,

How could you let these pictures out? Especially following our recent successes in Arizona. This isn't going to play well in the Gulagosphere. We will need a full investigation as to how your receipe has gotten out.

Has anyone seen Snoogie?

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs.

I hear that Planned Parenthood has a special on fetus fondue. Speaking of Margaret Sanger, here's an old photo of her addressing her favorite Democrat organization...

Margaret-Sanger-KKK.jpg

We need any investigation into these unsubstantiated facts. Where was Che Gourmet and why was the top secret photos revealed?? I am thinking she was in the kitchen, with the knife.
Now personally, I was able to attend the last Democrat Chili Cook-off and my favorite part was the sing along at the end of the evening. These little get togethers raise too much money and spirits, do they not?
Now about Che Gourmet, has anyone seen her of later? The last I spotted her was at the gulag Winter Solstices Celebratory with her head buried in the latrine. . . . next to me.

So can I get in free if I donate a child to the pot?

I believe I saw both Che Gourmet and Snoogie out back rolling on the ground locked in a death grip. Apparently they were wrestling over the last onion in the bunker pantry.

I can't wait to see which one wins and what they cook up using that onion.

HORRORS! This Ad contains VIOLENT IMAGERY! In the lower righthand corner, I see the legend "TARGET 2012" inside what looks like A BULLS-EYE!!! Someone alert COMRADE KRUGMAN! THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING VIOLENT DISCOURSE MUST BE DEALT WITH SEVERELY!!!!

Oh, wait, that's OUR ad. Never mind.

Democrats do so love to speak of sacrifice, but I had no idea that Che Gourmet would lend his expertise to high party officials for high party baby cooking functions.

I found Snoogie Woogums Blanket. I hope he isn't chilly.

Opiate of the People wrote:HORRORS! This Ad contains VIOLENT IMAGERY! In the lower righthand corner, I see the legend "TARGET 2012" inside what looks like A BULLS-EYE!!! Someone alert COMRADE KRUGMAN! THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING VIOLENT DISCOURSE MUST BE DEALT WITH SEVERELY!!!!

Oh, wait, that's OUR ad. Never mind.

What a shame you cannot take back your previously spoken speech, but it is good that you realized your misnomer. Democrats, glorious Progs and Libs can never been found guilty of course speech or deeds, comrade Opiate, as you know. Otherwise how could Chucky Rangel, Chris Dodd, William Jefferson or Alphonso Jackson not be in jail?

Allright, you mewling sycophants have my attention!

Idiots! I didn't have anything to do with this! I was in Washington, advising the WH Executive Chef regarding preparations for Hu's State Dinner! (and I must admit, it turned out beautifully)

There is, indeed a good reason to investigate this "Chili Party", but I would go ask the Commodore Snoogie about that. I turned over the duties of the People's Hells Kitchen to him, (to keep him out of my hair...but it seems that he wishes to continue his diatribe against me...to his eventual demise, I might add!).

GM, you are not helping matters! Give the baby back his blankee!

Whoopie said:
I believe I saw both Che Gourmet and Snoogie out back rolling on the ground locked in a death grip. Apparently they were wrestling over the last onion in the bunker pantry.

I can't wait to see which one wins and what they cook up using that onion.

Whoopie- I don't cook in the" bunker pantry", you dolt! THERE IS NO BUNKER!! And is there any doubt as to which of us would win in a wrestling match? Che' does not wrestle...he shoots first....and that decides all contests in his favor,comprende, amigo?....heheheh!.... spits on the floor and chews his cigar while fondling the handles of his pistolas

and Fraulein,....sweetie, shhhh.... I don't remember much about the Winter Solstice Party?????LOL

Aw dang, I was hoping for one of Che's famous fried onion blossoms.

lonion.jpg

COMRADES!

I DENOUNCE EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!! that oughta take care of my quota for January.
Everything I do is "for the children!" for Marx's sakes, not cook em. Only a rethuglikkan could harbor such disgusting thoughts. You might notice Junior here in the photo is in his own pot because after Obama gets down saddling him with debt he ain't gonna have one to piss in because he is enjoying helping out in the kitchen!!!!!!!!!

All I did was encourage the little tyke to develop a good work ethic cause he's gonna need it to pay back the debt the Democrats have slammed on him before he grows up already and be a good future party member!!!!!!!

Now where is my onion!

Buenas Dias Commodore,

And a hearty GRACIAS for the Denouncement as well! (quotas are a pain in the ass, aren't they?)

So, I see that you are enjoying your recent promotion to the People's Hell's Kitchen LOL

The Inner Circle knows that you always have the "Children of the State" in mind when you attempt your forays into the culinary realm, Snoogie. After all, only a baby, in all it's innocence, would fall for....submit to your machinations in the kitchen, eh?

You had better get grip on those kitchen proles, right away comrade. I've found the"help" to be sorely lacking in skills, and unable (like a baby) to get any simple demand....request right the first time without flogging them mercilessly.

I have complete confidence in you though, with your kinder, gentler nature, that you will be successful in whipping...cultivating the proles dubious talents. That is why I turned the duties over to you, amigo. I just don't have the patience or time to bother anymore. (I was purging the whole staff almost on a weekly basis). I'd end up eradicating the whole lot. Could be why I would go through so many workers without achieving my impossible superior standards. Hey....shit happens!

So, Commodore, and new Executive Chef of the People's Hell's Kitchen (not really a promotion, just more work for you, comrade)

Have fun, and Bon Appetit'!!

BTW- Try not to burn the kitchen down. It's a real fire trap! LOL

Che' Gourmet
Executive Chef to the Inner Circle
Executive Chef to Lucretia's Fine Dining Restaurant for the Elite
Ambassador to the New Latin American States

Comrades,

Just so you'll stop with the pesky questions, my secret homemade chili recipe is locked away in a safe at my headquarters and no one will ever know my secret chili recipe!
I've spent years perfecting it, using only the finest handpick vegetables and beans fresh from the farm. Quality in and quality and "yum yum" perfection goes out.

So quit asking, as I'll never give up the goods on Snoogies, "Homemade Chili From Heaven." Besides even if someone does manage to get their mitts on my recipe it is way to complicated for most folks to understand with its sublime mixture of special herbs and spices.

Now if you'll excuse me I've got to clean up the kitchen and take some trash out after making a batch of me famous mouthwatering homemade chili. It seems Junior isn't catching on to that work ethic thing after all in the kitchen ......Kid's what can you do? Pssst.....Che can I errr borrow your gun to help errrr motivate the tyke?

I guess my worst fears were accurate. Commodore Snoogie is certainly in a stew right now,

Whenever I see Snoogie soaking his feet I know there'll be "mystery soup" on the menu.

(Mmmmm, very hearty)