Can Democrats lead a country they hate and hope to destroy?

I've never heard this topic stated better...

“It's been considered out-of-bounds to question a person's patriotism. It's a very strong charge and we try not to make it, but in the face of all of this, the conclusion can't be avoided. These people actually hate America.

There's no longer a question about that. And yet, at the same time, they desperately want to control America more than anything, and that leads to the most basic of all questions: "Can you really lead a country that you hate?”

We didn't ask for it but our generation has been tasked with the very difficult work of defending our country and our liberty with our lives, fortunes, and honor. We must have the courage to face the storm.

“Yes we can!”

An example of the mindless Jingoistic sloganeering of the Left's extreme patriotism to the all powerful state.

The Right has universal principles that bind us all as human beings to free civil society. The Left has mindless Jingoism that binds them to Statism and the never-ending war of the state against all enemies.

And Toilets Comrade, and Toilets. A bit of ART History for the Masses.

Somehow the creative and prolific among us knew all these things before they came to be. Yet just as the FALL of civilized Art, so comes the FALL of civilization.

WE Revel in IT!

It is a Funny and Grotesque CLOWN We love to kiss at Birthday PARTIES.

How Strange is the Human Psyche, Yet How STRANGER is the GROTESQUE CIRCUS that WE Celebrate™.

I Celebrate You, Margaret.

Image NOW GET BACK TO YOUR SHOVEL OR I'M CALLING PINKIE!!!

Image "AGENT 99. AGENT 99 ???"

ALL ART MUST BE BAD so artists don't get their feelings hurt by achievement of GOOD artists.

The pissier art is...the more pissier'd goes Civilization. All comrades know this.

Get pissed for the sake of Civilization, today, comrades...or else.

'pelipsky

Antonio Salazarinski wrote: ...the most basic of all questions: "Can you really lead a country that you hate?”

Piece of cake!

Antonio Salazarinski IS A...
Racsit1.jpg
How DARE you question the ability of the Kultural Revolution to Govern!!!
Especially without first going... [img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Does this not depend upon where and in what direction the despised country is led? Perhaps if one leads toward the guillotine, the gulag, or Lemming Precipice....

One must first hate before they love. For example. I hated my wife before and after the local commissar of affection demand we marry. But now I love that she is in gulag After I informed on her for pilfering extra beet rations from the kolektiv.