Can This Riddle Be Solved?

george-soros_dr-evil.jpg

Georgie Porgie Puddin Pie
Kissed Obama, made him King
When the Dems cried: Nationalize!
Georgie Porgie wrote and cried:

In a very public fashion, in the Wall Street Journal, he said this, directly addressing The One and his assembly: https://online.wsj.com/article/SB123371 ... 46215.html

"blah, blah, blah, "recapitalize the banks," blah, blah, blah, "bank system would be revitalized and nationalization avoided." WHAT? Avoid nationalization? Is Georgie scared now? Doesn't he know the proper chronology of events? First nationalize the banks and the oil companies, then the smaller businesses? That is the proper order of business when installing a worker's paradise.

And why did Georgie state this so publicly? Why did he not just go his friend, the Chairman, and hold a meeting with him, in the proper secretive fashion. Why does Georgie want his words on the public record?

This is a mystery!

Leninka!

Adjust tinfoil setting to double "Doublespeak" and turn up the amps.

$oro$ said also:

"It is estimated that an additional $1.5 trillion would be required to adequately recapitalize the banks. Since their total market capitalization has fallen to about $1 trillion, this raises the specter of nationalization, which remains politically and even culturally unpalatable."

See? Is the message clearer now? No change to CHANGE!
I suggest that if the reception on your tinfoil is weak, try one of the new "Flappies" that just hit the market. It's free with your subscription to The Daily Kos.

Once I found an AM radio in near a runway left by some America soldiers who tried to free their fellow citizens from captivity in my country.

It was suggested, as I listened to it only at night, that lowering taxes to 10% and reduction of government in the lives of Americans actually performed miracles!

I'm not exactly sure what a miracle is. I didn't know what a misery index was. Never heard of inflation. Credit cards and 21% interest was meaningless.
13% unemployment meant nothing.

America....is in no way as bad as it has been before.....yes even is a hut I get internet!

From my perspective it seems as though an act of war is underway on America by the POTUS and Soro's is his Left Flank.

He starts off on the wrong foot.

"One would prevent housing prices from overshooting on the downside by making mortgages cheaper and more available and reducing foreclosures to a minimum; the other would enable banks to resume lending by adequately recapitalizing them."

Hello Georgie! This is what GOT US INTO THIS FRIGGIN' MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! Why the hell should we pour more money into making the exact same mistake again?

I think he has an advanced model "Flappie"--an under-the skin surgical implant. The wings come out like that guy's antennae on "My Favorite Martian."

Recapitalization=Gimme Gimme Gimme. It's pathetic when a billionaire calls for a bailout (remember, he made his money speculating on currency).

{microphone off}

We Can Do Better Than a 'Bad Bank'
- George Soros

We can also do better than an empty suit in the Oval Office, but we didn't. Georgie, YOU are largely responsible for that so pardon me if I don't cry now that your ass is the one getting bitten. In fact, do us all a favor and DROP DEAD.

(off)
Opiate, this all leads us back to the same question that i have been asking myself for some
time now...
Image And the answer may be as simple as...

(off)
I'd like to see how these in-the-middle "independent" retards that voted for Lord Obama feel now? Do they think that this is the change we needed? Do they think that it was a good idea to vote for the guy who is "A GOOD SPEAKER", and "SO ARTICULATE"? A guy who has NEVER WORKED FOR A COMPANY THAT HAD TO GENERATE A PROFIT!!!!!!?????? This f**ing ass couldn't run a hot dog stand!
he sure is doing a great job running the counrty....RUNNING IT INTO THE GROUND!!!!! YES YOU COULD...AND YES YOU DID.

Robert Gibbs
We are... Uh... We are doing everything, obviously, that can be done to... Uh... Fix the current financial crisis. Uh... Obviously the president and, uh, Secretary Geithner are, uh, working with, uh, obviously the Congress, obviously, and, uh, others to address this problem. Obviously things will get better at a latter time... Obviously.

While on the subject of Obama's eloquence...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ThEAO0lt4Dw&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dtT5qnfKHEg&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zQvzdK_OMbs&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>