Captain Craptek Makes His MSNBC Debut

Comrades,

Captain Craptek, well known and highly respected investigative journalist, has finally made the national TV scene. His guest appearance this morning, along with sidekick Mark Knoller, on our favorite MSNBC news program “The ED Show”, was a first of its kind for any true rodent. “Sure, some detractors claim that rats infest the MSNBC news studios, but that's just idle chatter,” Craptek said. “I'm the only real, certified rodent I've seen here today.”

It may be controversial for a reporter to write a story about himself, but I've decided to make an exception in this case. Have a look Comrades. I'm right there on MSNBC next to the blue Twitter logo. Too bad the image below was taken just as I was partially covered by the white insert box. I will be having a talk with the director about that later. Anyway, who knows where this may lead - but rest assured, no matter how far up the ladder of success I climb, I won't forget the little people my Comrades here at TPC.

*Interviews and program hosting requests being considered. Mail proposals to me at TPC.

MSNBC Craptek.jpg

Captain Craptek, well known and highly respected investigative journalist, has finally made the national TV scene.

Good on Ya! Also happy to see after your last demonstration landing to your students that you've decided to pivot away from giving any more of your flying instructor lessons for now and are devoting more time toward reporting.

h77972FDE.jpg

Good point Commodore. But I will never relinquish my position on the CCCP Pixel Equity Team.

Looks like Comrade Mark is going to have a tingle running *up* his leg.

(Psssst - Comrade Squirrel - re: the ED Show, you do realize that there are excellent chemical remedies today, yes?)

El Presidente wrote:
MSNBC Hosts.jpg
What that man is doing to Craptek is still illegal in 46 states.

[color=#C0392B]Comrade Sovremennyy[/color], whom I have not met, wrote:Looks like Comrade Mark is going to have a tingle running *up* his leg.
we-are-just-buds.jpg

It is about time our esteemed Comrade gets some face (?) time in front of the camera after all the time he has spent behind-the-scenes with thankless tasks like linguistics coaching of the linguistically impaired MSNBC commenting-taters!

Craptec-Al.jpg
"No ... try again ... 'DOG' ... 'WHISTLE'"

They're fighting over you Crappy!

the-search-is-over.jpg

El Presidente wrote:What that man is doing to Craptek is still illegal in 46 states.

Is only innocent and healthy bromance among comrades. Nothing counter-revolutionary intended.

By the way, please to be telling, what are other four sixteen twelve states this is being legal, so I am being sure to stay well away?

Careful, comrade Crappy. On the scene reporting can be hazardous to your health!

1459105.jpg

Comrade Menace,

Now you know why we run back and forth across the highway! It payed off big time in this particular case!