Caption Contest: Putin-Obama Pick-up Line

What exchange would we hear between Putin and Obama if the mic were hot like the last time?

President Barack Obama meets with Russia's President Vladimir Putin at the G20 summit in Los Cabos, Mexico, June 18, 2012.

Even though you are a reincarnation of Karl Marx, mine is still bigger than yours!!!Want proof?
Last edited by General Confusion on 6/20/2012, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: editorial addition

I konfess to thought crime and spoiling my ballot paper which prevented Dear Leader recording 100% gloriopus electoral victory. I am an enemy of the State.

Is there a re-education page where repentant anti-revolutionarys can learn how to take part in the glorious workers revolution.

Comrade General,

There is such a page! Unfortunately, it has to be opened from a Siberia locale,
it may also require a lengthy period of time.

Shovels may be brought but will not be issued.

General Uprising wrote:Is there a re-education page where repentant anti-revolutionarys can learn how to take part in the glorious workers revolution.

Orientation Training for Newly Arrived Thoughtcriminals

From our Facebook page so far:

PUTIN: Is that a hammer or a sickle in ur pocket or are you just happy to see me?

PUTIN: Buzz of Obama - you're not the king of the world

PUTIN: No, Comrade Barackovitch. I said, would you like to see my Sputnik?

PUTIN: Is this enough space, Double Agent President Flexibility?

PUTIN: Is favorite place for quiet dinner, a little vodka, a little dog, a little state funded mayhem...what do you say?

OBAMA: I'll tell the little woman I'm going bowling, and then invoke executive privilege about my score -- get it? Score? I crack myself up.
PUTIN: Little woman???"

I humbly thank you for your advice and guidance. Is there any chance the Re-edukation Kommittee could commute my sentence. I have recently found out that my ill funded and poorly resouirced campaign of maskirovka on the London Stock Exchange has resulted in investors losing money due to my advice. The seeds of discontent in the bourgioisie have been sown. I humblyb request an observer from the Fifth Directorate for Subversion join me in my campaign . Could do with some funding as well.

Well, how about the obvious:

Putin: You shouldn't do that in public.

Obama: I'm Obama. I can shit on the Constitution anywhere I please.

Commissar P: "Will you keep your hand out of there? The press toadies are taking photos, fer Chrissakes."

Commissar O: "I told Mooch not to pack the ones that ride up..."