Caption contest: the Anarchist Dilemma

Spread_Anarchy.jpg
I was going to call it "The Anarchist Catch 22" but the anarchist kids aren't likely to know what it means.

If anarchy is not obeying rules, then why are they following spelling and grammar rules?

I tried that ... you have to get it really hot in the microwave first, and even then it doesn't spread very well (you just about need a trowel), and the taste ... it's just awful. Tastes worse than asphalt smells with a bit of six day old dead rat mixed in.

...And here, in Figure 22, we see an example of pre-gulag behaviors...
Lev Termen wrote:I tried that ... you have to get it really hot in the microwave first, and even then it doesn't spread very well (you just about need a trowel), and the taste ... it's just awful. Tastes worse than asphalt smells with a bit of six day old dead rat mixed in.
Sounds like you need to try I Can't Believe It's Not Anarchy. Spreads just fine, even when cold.

Here's a similar example from the apathy community:

Apathy_Demotivator.jpg

Has the procrastination committee meeting been postponed again?

I was once asked if I believed in absolutes. I replied "Absolutely not!"

According to what authority should I question authority?

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Question everything!

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Why?

I don't know. But I do know this:

The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.

Comrade Stierlitz wrote:
I don't know. But I do know this:

The following statement is true.
The preceding statement is false.

Mama always said "Life's like the Current Truth™ .....you never know what you're going to get."

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Has the procrastination committee meeting been postponed again?

Yes, Ivan. It's been postponed to Tuesday week! (I think that's Southern for next Tuesday)

All truths are authentic! Except, of course, truths that say only one truth is authentic.