Caption Fodder

You didn't build this, I did. If you behave, I will allow you a government-approved fair share of the sun.

Hmm... Here's something everyone needs that I haven't taxed yet.

How the hell did thing thing come from up in Michelle's ass? She's pulling my leg.... Mmm.... Yet is smells like she could be telling the truth...

"Using Stimulus funds, GM has designed this new bowling ball that will enable us to finally break the 300 barrier!"

"Let me be clear. I am not holding this. That's a lie Paul Ryan made up."

"He's got the whole world, in his hands. He's got the whole world, in his hands......."
15080-Obama Wizard.jpg

"I'm trying to channel Stalin. What channel is he on, anyway?"

I have posted as ILIA in this article https://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/08/14/r ... epage=true
the kollektive might like my insight, some komrades did.

"As the Moon god, I have power over the Sun!!!"

Meanwhile, at his fortress of platitudes, Dear leader consults the "Orb of Confusion."
15080.jpeg

Obama and Orb and Choom.jpg
Krasnodar wrote:To good to pass up .......

The attachment Obama Wizard.jpg is no longer available

I must confess Comrades, I have become a Hatemongering Hater of Hate. I fear that I have no place in our progressive workplace of unconditional love......

Now I was thinking that the Clintons have an explicit interest for Obama to lose. Apparently Obama offered to Hillary to replace Biden and she didn't accept because this would compromise her chances in 2016.

Also Obama winning would compromise the chances of whomever democrat candidate to win in 2016. It doesn't look to me like this country will want more of the same after Obama.

No, no, no ... my farts always look like this.