Carbon Credit Killers

There ought to be a law against these Capitalists making money off the destruction of the planet!

loop.gif

Buying Carbon Debits

You can purchase a Carbon Debit for only $5. For that price we will remove 1 tree and send an email to you and Al Gore commemorating your civic actions. To purchase a Carbon Debit there are 3 options:

Option 1 – Purchase Online
Buy all shirts and Carbon Debits securely online here.

Option 2 – Purchase via Fax
You can purchase a carbon debit by faxing your name, address, phone, email, and credit card number to (928) 536-7785. When received we will process your order and send you an email confirmation.

Option 3 – Purchase via Email
You can purchase a carbon debit by emailing your name, address and phone to [email protected]. When received the email we will give you a call to get your credit card information.

CarbonCreditKillers.com

This is a disgusting display of greed. And now they're even trying to make Algore look like some kind of con artist!

More Algore Hypocrisy -Inconvienient Truth Wasn't Carbon Neutral

I can't handle it! I can't bare to see another defenseless tree mowed down for profits! <pukes> Do these non-persons have any compassion!? <pukes> Ugh, ugh... I think I'm going to faint.

CarbonCreditKillers.com wrote:Our goal is to completely wipe out every Carbon Credit ever bought by selling their nullifying opposite – the Carbon Debit. The guilt and shame that caused people to buy Carbon Credits in the first place will be placed back on them as we let them know that their actions caused us to nullify their credits. They are the cause of us killing trees; they need to face up to their guilt.

MURDERERS! Somebody get Mr. Reno and have her send out the ATF to silence these pigs. Get the ACLU out on them too! This is an unethical business practice and I'm more than certain there is a law against this (and if not we will fabricate one).

TREES ARE PEOPLE TOO!!

I think the Carbon Debit campaign will cause so much anger and distress among our peaceful and tolerant constituents that more acts of violence, ecoterrorism, arson, monkey wrenching, sabotage, and even mass murder are to be expected. And the guilt for it will fully lie on the Carbon Credit Killers. Any trial lawyer will tell you that. It's a win-win for the ACLU. The more carnage the merrier.

How many Snow-Americans are melting away because of this latest act of Rethuglican ignorance? One...two... a million!? I think one million is a good ballpark figure for the suffering and Bush enabled melticide of Snow-Americans.

With that said, I would hate the see the look on The Children's™ faces when they come outside in their shorts and sunglasses only to find Frosty lying in a puddle of his own snow!

Sure, blame the Carbon Credit Killers... but also blame George Bush too! This is all his fault as always.

Side note: If George Bush and his cronies didn't unleash Global Warming, millions of Snow-Americans would have never melted in New Orleans and the flooding would have never occurred. Just imagine how perfect the world would be without Capitalism and how prosperous New Orleans could have been. Just imagine!

I still don't understand the point of carbon credits and stuff. I know that Hawthorn in Sherman's Lagoon was selling them for a while, but that is the extent of my knowledge.

Premier Betty wrote:I still don't understand the point of carbon credits and stuff.

The point is to make money off The People's carbon. If these people were serious about reducing their carbon output, they would reduce their carbon output. Come the revolution, we will take all these rich Karbon Kulaks who're making money off The People's carbon, and all the people hoarding carbon resources by buying "carbon credits" from the rich capitalist Karbon Kulaks and we will reeducate all of them in carbon neutrality. There is only one way to be carbon neutral. The Party way.

Whoa. Are you getting $$$ for every time you say "carbon"?