Carlos Danger Name Generator

Comrades. I have taken liberty to place some of the names of The People's Cube contributors into the Carlos Danger Name Generator. The names are quite covert, a sure shield from sexting allegations. Please look over your sexting name and proceed with caution, preferably with pants on.

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.42.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.43.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.44.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.45.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.45.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 10.41.34 PM.png

First Name: Red
Last Name: Walrus

[center]Get My Name[/center][center]Your name:Ariel Sly ™[/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
[center][/center][center][/center]
Share Name on Facebook | Share Name on Twitter
[/size]
[/font][/font]

Red Walrus wrote:
First Name: Red
Last Name: Walrus

[center]Get My Name[/center][center]Your name:Ariel Sly ™[/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center][center][/center]
[/font][center][/center][center][/center]
Share Name on Facebook | Share Name on Twitter
[/size]
[/font]
Can we trade Carlos Danger names, Walrus. Yours is bound to land more hits in the chatrooms.

"Fabricio Covert"...either means "making up things in secret" or "secret fabric softener."

Comrade Presidente,

The esteemed Carlos Danger ™ has been in contact with my people for a licensing agreement. From what I understand, it is a long, hard and sometimes messy negotiation. Looks like things will come to a climax soon. Apparently a "Sydney Leathers" has been periodically gumming up the works.

[center]FORWARD[/center]
[/color]

I'm waiting to get my very own version of 'Carlos Danger' action figure. I'm sure most of the proceeds from the sales will be donated to some charitable cause, like helping the survivors of the Republican War on Women.

First Name:Bill
Last Name:Good
Get My Name
Your name: Paco Adventure

I just feel so emboldened now!

I ran Comrade Un's name, i got "Ti-ni Pee pee". How odd...

Red Square wrote:I'm waiting to get my very own version of 'Carlos Danger' action figure. I'm sure most of the proceeds from the sales will be donated to some charitable cause, like helping the survivors of the Republican War on Women.
Please tell us it has clothes on. Not sure we have been progressified enough to handle The People's Package.

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade Presidente,

The esteemed Carlos Danger ™ has been in contact with my people for a licensing agreement. From what I understand, it is a long, hard and sometimes messy negotiation. Looks like things will come to a climax soon. Apparently a "Sydney Leathers" has been periodically gumming up the works.
Please feel free to end all negotiations immediately. You can keep the name.

I also couldn't help but wonder when [color=#C0392B]El Presidente[/color] wrote: Please tell us it has clothes on. Not sure we have been progressified enough to handle The People's Package.
no-pants-on.png

From the comrade formerly known as The People's Comrade.

name gen.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

TPC-bh.jpg
y-u-buster.jpg
Now I suppose you want me to run for Mayor of NY City?

pseudonym.
First Name:

Last Name:

Get My Name
Your name: Victorino Scourge