Cartagena Caper: Lessons from Romancing The Stone

The Secret Service should have done their background work and gathered intel from The People's Video Arkive before the trip.

KM.jpg
Danny.jpg

Those who do not understand history are destined to be ignorant of local hooker prices.

There's not a wh0re in the world who'll do the nasty before she has ca$h in hand.

This story doesn't pass the smell test...

Bankers borrowed their format from early capitalizers. As a customer, your muscles and sun tan were of no value. Unless you had something of value to pay in advance,you're not worth a glance at the sun dial.In Chicago the game is called Pay to Play, pay is always the first step.
Last edited by General Confusion on 4/20/2012, 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: reitteration

Obviously I do not have the experience with whores reported by some of my other communist progressive Democrat friends but I figure that if a principled captialist will break rules then surely a hedonistic, materialistic, the-end-justifies-the-means bureaucrat in a statist monopoly whorehouse will break the rules if tempted with a sufficiently large payoff.

I'm shocked. SHOCKED to hear that some men pay for sex!!!!

You can imagine my relief, Comrade. Upon the first reading of your title, I read "lesions" instead of "lessons". My error.

Talk about shocking! Especially considering my name...