Caution; Some Easter Spheres may be rotten.

Comrades:
Please have your children beware during the coming week as they engage in traditional Easter Egg hunts. It has been reported to me that some of the eggs may be rotten and pose a grave health threat if they are to be believed consumed. Once all the rotten eggs are identified they should be disposed of like garbage. I would not even recommend feeding these to your livestock. These eggs are apparently quite gray in color and to distinguish these from the other good, healthy eggs we shall call them "Spring Spheres". I have noticed that they seem to bear a strange resemblance to Commodore Snoogie Woogum's Death Star? Coincidence?

easterspherefield1.jpg

Comrades,

To delight the children the name change should be something like
Spring Oblate Sphereoids Accumulation Festival. [SOSAF]

Ishtar would be proud!Are the bad smelling items suitable to be flushed?

Comrade - There is some confusion among the proles.
Is this a Party Image ™ approved Spring Spherical?

White-Composite-Launcher-Tee.JPG

General Confusion wrote:Comrades,

To delight the children the name change should be something like
Spring Oblate Sphereoids Accumulation Festival. [SOSAF]

Ishtar would be proud!Are the bad smelling items suitable to be flushed?

My chest swells with pride when read the thoughts and see the visual contributions of my fellow collective members. Shovel 4 You: You would have to run your question by someone far further up the food chain in the equal party echelon for a definitive answer. On the one hand the Entitelist Ball is a fine ball, on the other hand it is associated with the GAME of golf and I am willing to bet that games of any kind are not allowed unless they involve the cultivation and harvesting of beets. May I suggest a design change to something along these lines:

beet.jpg
General Confusion: The bad smelling items should NOT be flushed. These should only be disposed of in the manner of all party designated hazardous materials. As with the new incrediblydim I mean bright curly-kew light bulbs that only cost ten times as much, In case of breakage:
Step 1: Remove children, pets and self from the immediate area and don Hazmat suit before returning.
Step 2: Turn off heat or air conditioning and open windows; ventilate the room for at least 15 minutes.
Step 3: Gather the following materials before you attempt clean up: gloves, cardboard or stiff paper, plastic bags, duct or masking tape, and wet paper towels.
Step 4: After putting on gloves, pick up and place the larger pieces of glass into a resealable plastic bag.
Step 5: Using cardboard or stiff paper, scoop up the rest of the pieces. Discard into plastic bag bag.
Step 6: Use the sticky duct or masking tape to pickup any leftover residue. Discard into plastic bag.
Step 7: Wipe down the affected area with a wet paper towel or hand wipes. Discard into plastic bag.
Step 8: Vacuum the area, then discard the disposable vacuum bag into a plastic bag and seal. If using a canister style vacuum, discard the vacuum cleaner after use or give to some prole poorer than you but only after wiping the canister down with Acetone and putting the vacuum into yet another resealable garbage bag and then placing plastic bag in heavy weight cardboard box, taping thoroughly with duct tape and then putting into an additional plastic bag.
Step 9: If shoes have come into contact with the breakage, clean them thoroughly with gasoline and briefly ignite before wearing again. Be sure to put out the fire before putting your shoes back on.
Step 10: If clothing has come into direct contact with the breakage, throw them away. Washing them may disperse the mercury throughout your washer.
Step 11: Air out the room the next few times after you vacuum the affected area.
Step 12: Make a plan to carefully recycle the above materials which includes getting the appropriate government official on the phone, requesting appropriate 50 page hazardous waste disposal forms. Wait a month for wrong forms to arrive.
Step 13: Put on your Conserative Coping Kit, turn both cyanide and nitrous oxide tanks to full on position, wait for relief.

Easter? EASTER! WTF is that? Calling Easter eggs Easter sphere's is still paying homage to Easter!

For your information the correct term is SPRING Spheres. Repeat after me SPRING spheres.

RETITLEIST PHOTO - Seized for the public good and distributed to the masses.

(Or, prog off, saved to my hard drive and shared with my friends and family)

My heart breaks as many of these offending spheres no doubt contain sugars, fats, and artifical colors that are not approved by Michelle. These should be sent to the nearest party officials for closer inspection. Especially any that may contain extra dark chocolate. Upon closer scrutiny by party officials the spheres deemed safe or empty harmless should be returned to the children at once.

I think I have an egg that party officials will love and positively jump on.

Behold The Fister Egg
fister_egg_02.gif

Grigori E.R. wrote:I think I have an egg that party officials will love and positively jump on.

Behold The Fister Egg
fister_egg_02.gif

Comrade Grigori,

Your contribution to the Collective Good is truly astounding. Now I must tell the rest of our Comrades what you already know-- i.e., my having given you (and the Little Red Hen) special recognition at at White House ceremony. Also, few Comrades are aware that for security reasons, you avatar at the Cube makes you look older than the enternally-youthful virtually indestructible Comrade you are following your transition into the collective after the deminse of the old Tzars. That's why many in the Collective may not immediately recognize you standing to my right in this ceremony:

All I can say is that the Collective (and our Collective Posterity) will forever be in your debt as well as being in debt to the Little Red Hen. As always, when she asks "Who will help me," few answer her call so she says, "I'll just do it myself," but unlike so many others in the Collective, you actually helped Little Red Hen.

--Fearless Leader

Thank you Fearless Leader. I am most honored. It's so good to see my humble service to the Collective as Spiritual Adviser is appreciated, but all the credit should go to the Little Red Hen. She was down in the dumps and I advised her to produce something that would show the wisdom of the Collective mindset. She delivered big time. That's a mighty large egg for a small hen!

He, he, he. You all thought Grigori was some old fart. Well, I am old, 141 and counting, but thanks to Dr. Frank and some experimental Soviet technology, I stopped aging a long, long, long time ago.