Celebrities as Russian Generals

I can't find any info on who created these, but they are great.

1451-520x584.jpg

780-520x584.jpg

See all 24

===========

Got it Maksim! They even have blanks to create your own: https://replaceface.tumblr.com/
-RR

Damn ! Eastwood has a look that would have shaken up Zhukov !

However, I don't find " General Elvis " so intimidating.

And what can you say..... Sean Connery may not be an admiral in this collection,
but none the less, he is Marco Ramius !

While I get very much turned on by the sight of big, broad-shouldered men in heavily fringed gold epaulets and close-fitting uniforms with big round buttons I long to pop with my teeth, I must still denounce all of this for being sexist.

We need an alternative for women, so I went a-googlin' images of Catherine the Great because she knew bling, but looky what I found:

Comrades, don't you think she looks like me? I mean, minus the shovel and after I've been cleaned up, obviously.

Comrade Commissarka Pinkie, the resemblance is, indeed, astounding! Just add a gold-plated shovel - oh my!

What a vision of loveliness. Comrades, make horse wisecracks at your own risk.

Red Rooster, Thanks for finding the source.

Maksim, I love it! And with that enigmatic little smile, she's like the Mona Pinkie.

For you:

And for your mom:
Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

The Party Image is just so darned caring - like our own dear commissarka...

After a long day in the beet cannery there is nothing like coming home to art appreciation classes. and such pictures to appreciate.

We have a cannery ? This is news to me !

How cosmopolitan !

What comes next, Darski..... electricity ? Indoor plumbing ?

Please don't toy with our emotions like this !

As Vladimir Putin's Mistress, all the world knows my favorite former (and future) President is my beloved Putin, but it's time for the world to learn the identity of my favorite General:

--Putin's Mistress

Krasnodar wrote:We have a cannery ? This is news to me !

How cosmopolitan !

What comes next, Darski..... electricity ? Indoor plumbing ?

Please don't toy with our emotions like this !

Of course we have a cannery... didn't you get the memo.

Some un-caring Kapitalists might just call it a potting shed with a Sterno but The Party Image has deemed this operation to be a cannery.

Now if I could just get a day off from the cannery I'm certain that I could learn to photoshopcreate such wonderful art as we see here. How hard can it be?

Comrades, We are derelict in our duties if we fail to add to the display our greatest, most-progressive celebrity, Barack Obama, winner of the Long March Award for Transitioning America from Capitalism to Crony Capitalism for the Long March to Capitolism:

--Thought-Crime Warden

Comrades,

We also would be derelict if we were to fail to recognize our greatest wielder of the Long Shovel (next to Pinkie the Great, of course) on the Long March from Capitalism to Crony Capitalism to Capitolism :

--Thought-Crime Warden

Pinkie, I would gladly vote for you for Empress, but you are aware of the job requirements as concerns taking the place of Catherine the Great...?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:While I get very much turned on by the sight of big, broad-shouldered men in heavily fringed gold epaulets and close-fitting uniforms with big round buttons I long to pop with my teeth, I must still denounce all of this for being sexist.

Dearest Pinkie, I shall spare you the explosive tingly overloading caused by the sighting of myself in full formal-uniform. Truly a sight for beholding, but now is not the time. One day (soon I hope) my true identity and rank in the party will be revealed....Your loyalty (and accuracy with a shovel) have been mentioned in my reports.

Ivan Betinov wrote:Pinkie, I would gladly vote for you for Empress, but you are aware of the job requirements as concerns taking the place of Catherine the Great...?

Indeed, Betinov. Oodles of canoodles. And maybe darski would like to be my l'eprouveuse so I don't waste time (or myself) on, shall we say, inadequate performers.

But if you're thinking about that business with the stallion, I believe that's just an old babushkas' tale.
Last edited by Commissarka Pinkie on 9/27/2011, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Oodles of o's

Putin's Mistress wrote:As Vladimir Putin's Mistress, all the world knows my favorite former (and future) President is my beloved Putin, but it's time for the world to learn the identity of my favorite General:

--Putin's Mistress
Seems to me like this needs a beer can and something about "The most interesting man in the world"

You are correct, Pinkie; Catherine did not have a special harness hanging in her dressing room. I was thinking more of the Orloff Brothers. This trio of paramours had between them five legs, four arms and four eyes. While they were useful in bumping off Peter III and projecting Catherine to power, the mind boggles at the mental picture of the bedchamber.
Last edited by Ivan Betinov on 9/28/2011, 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Historical revisionism

Pssst, Comrade in a jar-- did you see how Pinkie didn't respond to my post about my formal uniform? I think she's playing hard to get....

Ivan Betinov wrote:You are correct, Pinkie; Catherine did not have a special harness hanging in her dressing room. I was thinking more of the Orloff Brothers. This trio of paramours had between them five legs, four arms and four eyes. While they were useful in bumping off [highlight=#ffff00]Paul III[/highlight] and projecting Catherine to power, the mind boggles at the mental picture of the bedchamber.

Peter III, comrade. Time to change brain fluid in jar.

--
ZB

Tovarachi, be very careful what you wish for. Many times Pinkie is like the Elder Gods in "Call of Cthulu:" the nicest thing they ever did for humanity was ignore it.

Blokhayev, in the first place it is of course standard Party practice to rob Peter to pay Paul, thus Paul becomes Peter, this week was next week last week, and black is the new white. In the second place I have no idea what you are talking about. There is no mistake in the original post. See for yourself. I swear that is the original entry. Just ask the Unversity of East Anglia Climate Studies Centre...they'll vouch for my veracity.