Celebrities to Deplorables: YOU SUCK!

Lena_Dunham.jpg
HOLLYWOOD Reaction was swift and righteous in Tinseltown as the reality of the four horrific years that await the nation under a Trump presidency began to sink in. The elite and beautiful people were outraged that their deplorable fans had ignored their sage and reasonable exhortations to vote for Hillary because they said so.

In the days leading up to the election celebrity endorsements of Secretary Clinton made it plain that only racists, misogynists, Klansmen, Nazis and inbred hillbillies could possibly find Trump palatable.

Greenday frontman Billie Joe Armstrong felt sorry for the poor rubes who embraced Trump:

The worst problem I see about Trump is who his followers are. I actually feel bad for them, because they're poor, working-class people who can't get a leg up. They're pissed off and he's preyed on their anger. He just said, ‘You have no options and I'm the only one, and I'm going to take care of it myself.' I mean, that's f*cking Hitler, man!
He went on to explain that referring to Barrack Obama as "The One" or "The Lightbringer" who was going to solve everyone's problems and heal the planet was entirely different, because Obama is a Democrat.

Singer-Songwriter James Taylor agreed that Trump is a fascist, but not a really cool fascist like Hitler:

this guy isn't Hitler — this guy is Mussolini. This is a sort of a puffed-up, self-absorbed, all-hat-and-no-cattle cowboy. All style and no content. It almost feels like an act of ransom and wanton destruction to vote for him.
Singer (?) Lady Gaga pointed out the difference between cool Hillary-style fascism and bad Trump-style fascism in her own style statement, wearing a Nazi-inspired uniform to a Hillary rally in Raleigh North Carolina the night before the election.

gaga.jpg
"We think this will really appeal to the Nazi-loving hillbillies out here in the sticks," explained a Gaga spokesperson. "It's like really ironic cool to denounce somebody as a Nazi while dressed as a Nazi," zhe added, "but I don't think these hicks will get it."

When it became apparent that the hicks indeed did not get it and the electoral vote count had swung to Trump, Hollywood sprang into action

Moby_Guitar.jpg
Dance music icon and political expert Moby penned an open letter to the American public, expressing his thoughts in all lowercase italic letters because he's like really cool like that:

and in the process you've denied the presidency to an experienced and erudite woman whose only shortcoming is being on the receiving end of a 30 year right-wing smear campaign. as a life long progressive i'm supposed to be diplomatic and understanding, but america, what the fuck is wrong with you? ...and the climate will suffer. the inner cities will suffer. children will suffer. animals will suffer. gun deaths will continue to skyrocket. we will suffer. all because americans live in this delusional, upside down world wherein they're unwilling to look at evidence.
Oscar winning screenwriter and creator of The West Wing, Aaron Sorkin heaped vitriol on the watchers of his program:

The Klan won last night. White nationalists. Sexists, racists, and buffoons.
Open and inclusive actress Lea Delaria, star of the HBO hit Orange is the New Black hopes to heal national rifts with a bit of tough love, offering to "pick up a baseball bat and take out every fucking republican and independent I see" and adorned her tweet with #fucktrump, #fucktheGOP, #fuckstriaghtwhiteamwerica and #watchmyshowandvoteformeintheemmysyouinbredhillbillyfucks

Lea_Delaria.jpg
A heartbroken Lena Dunham castigated women for their failure to conform to identity politics, which made her lady parts hurt:

It's painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I've been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own.
These poor disenfranchised and voiceless celebrities will not go quietly into that good night however. Several have endorsed and passed on a Change.org petition to nullify the election by subverting the electoral college.

The petition, written by Elijah Berg of North Carolina calls on the electors to ignore the popular vote in the states they represent and instead cast their votes for Hillary Clinton so as to represent the will of the people that matter:

Mr. Trump is unfit to serve. His scapegoating of so many Americans, and his impulsivity, bullying, lying, admitted history of sexual assault, and utter lack of experience make him a danger to the Republic. We are calling on the Electors to ignore their states' votes and cast their ballots for Secretary Clinton.
Mounted on her Garbage Truck of Righteousness, Lady Gaga led the charge. She was quickly followed by a herd of entertainment figures including Westworld's Jeffrey Wright, singer Pink, Amanda Seyfried, Sia, and Laverne Cox who joined in the strident call to correct the wrong done by the American voters.

GAGA_Trump_Protest.jpg
Hopefully they will be influential enough to save the Republic from its own citizens, who are obviously unqualified to cast a vote and should not be allowed to hold an opinion that has not been thoroughly endorsed by their social justice betters.

And equally hopefully, the misogynistic, racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, inbred, Klan-loving, Nazi-humping, bigots will not boycott these saints of the silver screen and troubadours of truth.

A heartbroken Lena Dunham castigated women for their failure to conform to identity politics, which made her lady parts hurt:

Lena has lady parts?

Truth be told, Craptek, I have never had the courage to actually check, but she says she does.

I don't think Lady GagGag needs to worry, the hicks out in Hicksville 'get it'. Perhaps she can branch out from singing with her own cooking show.

Once a marinated GaGa, always a marinated GagGag.

" If you're listening to a rock star in order to get your information on who to vote for, you're a bigger moron than they are."--Alice Cooper

The same can be said of all Hollyweird celebrities and their followers.

This goes to the Mother Page soon. Why the delay you ask? I've got one word for you: Trump!

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:I don't think Lady GagGag needs to worry, the hicks out in Hicksville 'get it'. Perhaps she can branch out from singing [highlight=#ffff00]with her own cooking show.
[/highlight]
Yeah, Clara, that's where she runs around eating stuff and saying really profound things like, "Mmmmmm!" (that's her "message") Ha! just like Rachel Ray. That's how Rachel made her fortune.

Billy Joe wrote:He just said, ‘You have no options and I'm the only one, and I'm going to take care of it myself.' I mean, that's f*cking Hitler, man!

The only thing between Billy Joe and the pitchforks is "You have no options but the ones I give you. I won." Obama.

A rationalization within a rationalization within a rationalization makes for a very impotent argument. But those layers on layers of rationalizations inside rationalizations are all the left really is.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
Billy Joe wrote:He just said, ‘You have no options and I'm the only one, and I'm going to take care of it myself.' I mean, that's f*cking Hitler, man!

The only thing between Billy Joe and the pitchforks is "You have no options but the ones I give you. I won." Obama.

[highlight=#ffff00]A rationalization within a rationalization within a rationalization makes for a very impotent argument. But those layers on layers of rationalizations inside rationalizations are all the left really is.[/highlight]

Yes Sir, just like the "terducken", a disgusting way to celebrate Thanksgiving.

mi
In Rome the entertainers were regarded as the second-lowest group of citizens -- above only (actual) prostitutes. They weren't even allowed to serve in the army, for example...