Chairman BOLT

After watching our Dear Leader's glorious speech to The Peoples', taking proper credit for winning the war in Iraq, I was reminded of another most glorious super-hero, BOLT! That's right comrades, BOLT! Like our Dear Leader, BOLT thought most magnificently of his own abilities. BOLT, like our Dear Leader, could fight off ALL threats and win every battle. BOLT, like Chairman Obama, believed that his own abilities were destined to save the world. But, unlike BOLT, Chairman Obama does not need force to stop the rise of the oceans or to heal the planet, he uses his most magnificent professorial intellect and glorious oratory skills to calm the seeds of destruction and make ALL right in the world. Chairman Obama's most glorious ego is matched by none.

It saddens me that poor BOLT eventually came to the realization that his own abilities were nothing of supernatural power, but, the product of Hollywood fiction. I "HOPE" that Chairman Obama never suffers the same exposure to reality as did poor BOLT. Chairman Obama's self-aggrandizing is most inspirational and appropriate.

Bolt0bama.jpg

Groucho Marxist wrote:I felt tinkle on my leg comrade!!!!

You aren't the only one Groucho. Just wait until Hillary wins in 2012.