Changes are made for the People's Security

Amazon is allowed to fly drones. As you already see, the drones have buzzed around the fields and buildings for quite a while. Do not be alarmed since they are for your own protection. They say it is experimental, but in truth it is permanent and required. We needed more since the food uprisings and defacing of Dear Leader's portraits. To quell these rebellions, we need more enforcement.

The smile keepers are getting an upgrade. As you know, they are keeping the peace for our comrades here in the collective for quite a while. Now they can have more gear and wear common attire. Do not be alarmed when you see people with night-vision goggles since it is normal for people to wear at night.

Dear Leader is watching!

Hammer and Loupe wrote: Now they can have more gear and wear common attire. Do not be alarmed when you see people with night-vision goggles since it is normal for people to wear at night.

Dear Leader is watching!
[highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]Interesting proposal comrade. Now far be it from me to question the wisdom of The People's Regime, however it does seem a trifle odd that these teams of special units would attempt to operate undetected among the general populace. There are many areas where people get shot for sneaking around in the dark. Surely the regime has considered this possibility... unless of course it is a brilliant strategy to achieve universal disarmament. How many of these so-called operatives would have to die from vigilante gunfire before we could expect the proletariat to support a full repeal of that pesky second amendment? PROGRESS![/highlight][highlight=#ffffff]
[/highlight]

I had to remove the Infowars links because that site is less trustworthy than the People's Current Truth directorate and I don't want to help their link popularity with search engines if I can avoid it. While some details they describe may be real, distinguishing their facts from their paranoid conspiracies and sometimes deliberate misinformation is an ungrateful job and a road to madness. In my hierarchy they rank below RT and Al Jazeera.

Red Square wrote:I had to remove the Infowars links because that site is less trustworthy than the People's Current Truth directorate and I don't want to help their link popularity with search engines if I can avoid it. While some details they describe may be real, distinguishing their facts from their paranoid conspiracies and sometimes deliberate misinformation is an ungrateful job and a road to madness. In my hierarchy they rank below RT and Al Jazeera.
Image Hear Hear Red Square! I don't know why anyone would take that site or the clown that runs it seriously. It's almost like it's a parody-of-the-right site. There are plenty of legitimate sites that do not engage in hyperbole who are reliable and print the truth. Sadly, I see lots of konservatives posting Infowars links and I have found that it usually means that they are just as kooky and uninformed as those who believe what they hear on MSNBC and Mother Jones [relation to Alex?].

However, I have also seen Drudge link to articles on Infowars as well, so maybe it's a case where a broken clock is right twice a day? Of course, none of this is meant to reflect negatively on Hammer and Loupe, who penned this piece of satire. It is funny, in good taste, and fair-play. Kudos to H&L, this sort of deranged news source also deserves to be satirized as much as the propaganda of the left-wing regime sycophants.

Indeed, if Alex Jones and his crew were working for the KGB trying to confuse, disorient, disinform, and demoralize American conservatives, what would they do differently? Consider the steady stream of pro-Russia and pro-Putin publications on all of their sites. Those authors are also frequently quoted in the government Russian media and referred to as mainstream American policy experts.

This, of course, should not reflect on Hammer and Loupe's propaganda efforts that have been impeccable. But the Party is always watching. Watching and waiting.

Red Square wrote:Indeed, if Alex Jones and his crew were working for the KGB trying to confuse, disorient, disinform, and demoralize American conservatives, what would they do differently? Consider the steady stream of pro-Russia and pro-Putin publications on all of their sites. Those authors are also frequently quoted in the government Russian media and referred to as mainstream American policy experts.

This, of course, should not reflect on Hammer and Loupe's propaganda efforts that have been impeccable. But the Party is always watching. Watching and waiting.

Understood comrade Red Square. What do we consider the site, "National Review"?