Charlie Hebdo Publishes Non-Controversial Arabic Edition

[img]/images/Hebdo_Arabic_Blank.jpg[/img]

Dear Comrades,

Check out the new Arabic version of Charlie Hebdo… 22 blank pages sure to inspire the Arabic world without causing offense!

Forward to Social Progress, Comrades!

NKC: Most excellent! When can we expect the Bible and the Constitution to come out permanently in this format??

I'm not so sure about this? When the black layer is partially faded I see a Rorschach ink blot looking suspiciously like a religious figure having his way with a water buffalo... can you see it?

Hebdo_Arabic_Blank-2.jpg

Captain Craptek wrote:I'm not so sure about this? When the black layer is partially faded I see a Rorschach ink blot looking suspiciously like a religious figure having his way with a water buffalo... can you see it?

Hebdo_Arabic_Blank-2.jpg

That's a water buffalo? I thought it was a camel.

How odd, it looks like a squirrel that could not outrun the people's tractor on Highway 6.

Or maybe its cream added to coffee and just now floating to the top.

Nah....that's pavement pizza. Yep. A good squirrel.

Captain Craptek wrote:I'm not so sure about this? When the black layer is partially faded I see a Rorschach ink blot looking suspiciously like a religious figure having his way with a water buffalo... can you see it?

Hebdo_Arabic_Blank-2.jpg
I agree. Death To Everyone!!!!!! (Peace be upon them.)

I denounce the publisher as an exclusionary and racist, for marginalizing all non-Arabic readers of this book! All blank pages must be translated (with government verification of accuracy of translation) into all known languages and dialects therof.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the publisher as an exclusionary and racist, for marginalizing all non-Arabic readers of this book! All blank pages must be translated (with government verification of accuracy of translation) into all known languages and dialects therof.

Comrade Ivan, I believe you are misinterpreting what is occurring here.

This is the Common Core Comparative Religion Curriculum showing that all religions are the same and, therefore, only The Party™ can be trusted to determine what is Right™, Wrong™ and Moral™.

As such, it is up to The Party™ to approve or disapprove of religious reading material. This edition of Islamic religiously sensitive satire is exactly the kind of religious education that it is imperative that The Children™ receive and The Party™ promote.

Not only that, it displays the superiority of the Progressive™ sense of Humour™ and the subtleties and nuance inherent is Progressive™ satire. It's a universal language that all can understand and enjoy.

Comrade Marsupial, you, sir, misunderstand the importance of a government contract certifying accurate translation of blank pages.

If I'm to take the little lady to a dacha on the beach for spring break, we need funding, and the gummint is the best source for free money.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Comrade Marsupial, you, sir, misunderstand the importance of a government contract certifying accurate translation of blank pages.

If I'm to take the little lady to a dacha on the beach for spring break, we need funding, and the gummint is the best source for free money.

I see your point, comrade. This could be a very lucrative contract. Particularly since the publishing expenses would be minimal - a benefit that could be well hidden in a lengthy legal document that no government employee is going to take the time to read, anyway.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:How odd, it looks like a squirrel that could not outrun the people's tractor on Highway 6.

Or maybe its cream added to coffee and just now floating to the top.

Nah....that's pavement pizza. Yep. A good squirrel.

Comrade Ivan,

I dedicate this painting to you, Ivan. I'm sure your ancient relative, Ivan The Terrible, would be proud. I suggest you take my gift as your new avatar. Enjoy the moment, former comrade.