Chaucer Sauce Off The Menu Says C:SDS

Comrades for Student Directed Studies (C:SDS) reject Geoffrey Chaucer and his saucy Canterbury Tales be served at on the educational menu at University of Leicester located in, what used to be, England.

Chaucer Sauce is banal and lifeless, stuck in the fixed condition of humanity. C:SDS members reject this rigid, educational confinement, because being human is not the only choice facing the Next Tuesday Generation.

C:SDS members demand a B.S. Degree Program that supports a future not confined by past prefixed realities.

One C:SDS member explained:

Chaucer Sauce makes the beast with two backs in this C:SDS member's head just trying to comprehend the whole Tale Telling Competition. That whole mental mindf'k'd internalized, is a lot of weight to backpack to class everyday.

Another C:SDS member added:

Comrades for Self Directed Studies is about being independent. I'm a C:SDS member in pursuit of a B.S. in Rapthology. Letting Chaucer Sauce rhythm and lyrical flow ---- into my educational reality keeps me from forming my own reality. Besides, all C:SDS members know no dead WHITE guy ever had rhythm...or rhyme, neither...that they didn't steal from Africa, first.

Chaucer Sauce is the past. C:SDS members are au currant in today's rap about the possible human condition. Leicester University should be offering: Beyonce Videos: A Study of Lyrical Flow. And this class should be live-streamed to our incarcerated C:SDS members studying abroad. An', hey, Kamalarads are heelin' up your bail money as we speak. Don't worry about gettin' A$AP'd.

Comrades for Student Directed Studies rejects the position that being human is the only choice out there. Finding those other choices is the goal of every member of C:SDS.

C:SDS is funded through AOC's Apolo'merikkka Plan® which was Executed Orderly passed into Law. It is a SpacedForce focused on tearing down the walls of reason and logic that keep us confined by reality. The Aplo'merikkka Plan® dismisses ALL C:SDS members student loan debt in AOC's Student-Directed Study for Free Program. Even in Leicester, England.

In today's #MeToo climate Chaucer = Harvey Weinstein.

And so is Boccaccio, Rabelais, and the rest of the Rennaisance culture. Back to the purist and simplistic New Middle Ages, where people did exactly the same things but kept it to themselves.

Welcome to the New Feudalism.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I wrote earlier that the anti-capitalist tendencies in the West were the regurgitated romantic idea about the glamor and refinement of feudal atristocracy as opposed to the crude, boring, and business-oriented bourgeois class. Now that the bourgeois class has been defeated and the new feudal atristocracy is gaining momentum and ruling over the peasantts again, we may as well call this the era of Neo-Feudalism. Or, if you will, the technologically enhanced Cyber-Feudalism.

Chaucer hides where they least expect him....

Some of Chaucer's aphorisms are enshrined among the most common phrases in English.

"All good things must come to an end."

"Time and tide wait for no man."

"Strike while the iron is hot."

"Truth is the highest thing that man may keep."

And my favorite,"Many a true word is spoken in jest."

My favorite because truth is sometimes most powerfully conveyed through jest.

And so it was that later
As the miller told his tale
That her face, at first just ghostly
Turned a whiter shade of pale

—Procol Harum, "A Whiter Shade of Pale"
[/indentr][/indentr]
(This song is more likely to be canceled due its glorification of pale shades of white.)

Red Square wrote:In today's #MeToo climate Chaucer = Harvey Weinstein.

And so is Boccaccio, Rabelais, and the rest of the Rennaisance culture. Back to the purist and simplistic New Middle Ages, where people did exactly the same things but kept it to themselves.

Welcome to the New Feudalism.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
I wrote earlier that the anti-capitalist tendencies in the West were the regurgitated romantic idea about the glamor and refinement of feudal aristocracy as opposed to the crude, boring, and business-oriented bourgeois class. Now that the bourgeois class has been defeated and the new feudal aristocracy is gaining momentum and ruling over the peasants again, we may as well call this the era of Neo-Feudalism. Or, if you will, the technologically enhanced Cyber-Feudalism.

Thank you for further instruction in anti-capitalist tendencies of Neo-Feudalism of the C:SDS, Red Square.

This new Chaucer Sauce Rebellion just came in via TicToc.

Besides making the beast with two backs in this C:SDS member's frontal lobe, the whole Chaucer Tale-Telling Game Showoff was promoted by the Family Inn keeper. That Family Inn keeper only promoted this Tale-Telling Game Showoff to keep his concessions business open.
Just like at the SuperBowl Stadium, that Inn Keeper's Concession Bar sold overpriced mead, beer, and brown bread nachos during the competition for twobitcoin cash by using free labor of Chaucer Sauce Tale-Tellers --- as well as the unpaid audience of judges!!!

This medieval practice must go!
Chaucer Sauce is serious indoctrination on an unfolded frontal lobe.

English authors have no place in The People's English Literature studies.

Yet Marx is not spreading white colonialism and white supremacy. I need more beet vodka.

Comrade Red Square, I would add this to your opening statement:..... and the main purpose is to win the hearts and minds of the American people and pacify them into victims of their own complicity.......