Che Granddaughter Spotting (I Think I'm A Vegitarian)

Che Guevara's granddaughter poses semi-naked for animal rights... with a string of carrots for ammo

Power to the Peep-Hole!

OK the carrots are real but I suspect the tell tail "orange half" look to something else ... appealing (no-pun?) none-the-less. Even comrades need to look their best and every comrade knows that alterations to the truth are sometimes necessary.

Che_Granddaughter.jpg

I volunteer to help this defender of our furry friends.

By the way she's dressed, I'm guessing it's wabbit season.

Comrades,

Are you sure those are carrots? I thought they were sausages and I have a Party-sized one I was hoping she could help me hide.

Aren't those carrots good for "beaver" food??Could this lovely Comrade have Mister Ed for a boyfriend??

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:Comrades,

Are you sure those are carrots? I thought they were sausages and I have a Party-sized one I was hoping she could help me hide.
I wish I knew what to say to this.

OK, I'll have to repost this from the Che-spotting thread where this appeared yesterday.

The guerrilla look and the bandoleers are the attributes of those who live to kill... humans. Asking not to kill animals while approving the killing of humans is typical progressive topsy turviness.

Eating animals bad, shooting political prisoners in the back of the head good. What would Hitler say? He was a vegetarian too. Same mindset?

That proves once again that progs are not humans. They are cute cuddly furry creatures who like to hang upside down and to be treated ethically.

That's why they started PETA - Progs for Ethical Treatment of Assholes.

And this...

How about a half-naked Hitler's granddaughter in a gas chamber filling it with cow-generated methane to promote alternative fuels?

Or a half-naked Pol Pot's granddaughter making a pyramid of beets artistically carved into skulls?

Hmm... Trotsky's half-naked granddaughter holding a cucumber ice pick? Kinky!

Lydia simply re-enacts her grandfather Ernie's classic photo taken during one of the legendary carrot romps in the Havana prison of which he was El Comandante Che Guevara. Opinions differ with regards to the exact use of the carrots, but it is known that they were later fed to the useless capitalist pig thoughtcriminals at the point of a gun.

Red Square wrote:This one's asking for a caption...

Blue dresses stain too easily!!

Bill can smoke any one of these as long as I don't have to smoke him!

[Image
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.
Meet the new job, same as the old job.

Does she need some assistance with those bandoleers ?

Comrade Monica: Here to perform all y'all's oral offices.

Red Square wrote:And this...

How about a half-naked Hitler's granddaughter in a gas chamber filling it with cow-generated methane to promote alternative fuels?

Or a half-naked Pol Pot's granddaughter making a pyramid of beets artistically carved into skulls?

Hmm... Trotsky's half-naked granddaughter holding a cucumber ice pick? Kinky!

Or the granddaughter of Saddam Hussein putting some wood through a wood chipper in order to ... wait...