Che Hat Denounces US Spying

ABC has posted an exclusive account by a whistle blower Fulbright scholar and Peace Corps volunteer who denounces the US for using the programs to spy on bad guys. He was shocked by such a request. Straight news story, right? Look at the hat he's wearing. Have fun.

"I was in shock," van Schaick said. "My immediate thought was 'oh my God! Somebody from the U.S. Embassy just asked me to basically spy for the U.S. Embassy.'"

CHE VIVE!

Ushanka tip to Mike Waller.

A search for Che Vive has led me to this page on Amazon.com:

El Che Vive: A Tribute to Che Guevera [sic!]
Various Artists

Hasta siempre, Comandante!

*In April 1967, speaking from experience, El Comandante summed up his homicidal idea of justice in his "Message to the Tricontinental": "hatred as an element of struggle; unbending hatred for the enemy, which pushes a human being beyond his natural limitations, making him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold-blooded killing machine." A true hero. Would have made a great attorney general under Hillary the Invincible.

*from THE KILLING MACHINE by Alvaro Vargas Llosa

If you act now, you can get El Che Vive and Hasta Siempre Comandante for $30.97. But hurry, only 1 copy of Hasta Siempre left. Don't let the Peace Corps volunteers and Fulbright scholars get them all!

So what's the deal about Fulbright Scholars being immune from providing intelligence if asked? They actually have that in the law! Amazing.... I would really love to hear exactly how they were "asked" as well. Was it just a question, after all, being asked does not equate to compulsion. Is it illegal to ask? Oh well, now that the revolution is almost complete, I have little doubt there will be no more qualms from any of these people to do whatever is asked. They just need the right head of government, a Hillary!

I suggest you read the comments on the ABC site. Some are rather educational.

https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/comments ... id=4262036

The aforementioned article, on pg. 4 wrote:The Hoboken, N.J. native....was adamant that the incident be brought to light -- in the hopes for change.

Proper dissemination of keywords, also.

-Mikhail

Interesting comments indeed Red.

But did you see this one? What a maroon the second one is, and how he twists what was said. Why, he could easily be a Party official.

Ingavi, you think the U.S. Embassy official is a thug and despots, well I think this makes my point about naïve and foolish people. You are clearly one of them. BTW: I never said and if you disagree you are a terrorist. I said you are naïve and foolish.
Posted by:
P_Picasso 1:07 AM

Admin Link: 58
I totally agree with P_Picasso above, “The truth is the world is a dangerous place, full of thugs and despots.” The U.S. Embassy official in Bolivia who requested to spy on Cubans and Venezuelans, is clearly one of them. All of this is done in the name of “freedom, liberty and democracy”, and if you disagree you are a terrorist. Please give me a break!!
Posted by:
Ingavi 12:49 AM

In the end, this clown was asked, not ordered or forced to do this in any manner, not by his own organization but another. He had the option to refuse. but apparently he felt he did not have the option to keep his trap shut nor run to the press.

Oh my gosh! That Che hat isn't environmentally friendly! Here is a instructional re-education video:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PRxw_9mFDT4&r ... ram><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

*SNERK*

What was it Lenin said about "Give us the child for eight (or was it four) years..."?

"Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever." -Vladimir Ilyich Lenin (Russian: Влади́мир Ильи́ч Ле́нин)

Che Lives!!! Obama style...Now will you all see that Obama is the new Peoples Leader!?!?!?!

Che Obama...Yes We Can...Che Obama...Change We Can Believe In...Che Obama...The New Peoples Leader

Viva la Obama, Comrades!!!

Che Guevara Flags in Obama's Houston Office

https://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=28915&only&rss

ImageImage
Obama office adores psychotic Marxist thug<br>https://lonestartimes.com/2008/02/11/obama-office-adores-psychotic-marxist-thug/

Anyone here speak Spanish?

NoChe

I have no idea...
-Mikhail

Mikhail T. Kalashnikov wrote:Anyone here speak Spanish?
No sorry, but I can tell this guy is direct competition for CheMart

Image Or could it all be another brilliant plan from Red? LOL

What an abomination! To see a hero treated in such a way!

That looks like the work of some demented, dissident frogman.

The shirts look like they came from No Pasaran, a French/American site that occasionally links to the Cube.

https://no-pasaran.blogspot.com/

If the true Motherland's candidate has always been McCain, some comrades may start asking questions. Like, "Why the Trotsky did we spent so much time ass-kissing Hillary? It will take a lifetime of therapy to forget that!" Calm down, comrades. Hillary running for president as the Queen of Diamonds had been pre-programmed in the 1970s by the GRU. We didn't need to know that her true role was never to become president - her role was to awaken the sleeper plant who had gone through the training at Hanoi Hilton. It was supposed to happen during the last presidential debate.

But that brilliant plan is about to be ruined by one Jack of Spades. If he supplants the Queen of Diamonds there is no telling what burning Trotskyite basement may open loose. Whose agent is comrade Hussein? The elders of Mecca? Plot thickens.

But that brilliant plan is about to be ruined by one Jack of Spades. If he supplants the Queen of Diamonds there is no telling what burning Trotskyite basement may open loose. Whose agent is comrade Hussein? The elders of Mecca? Plot thickens.

Da! (Laika slaps her own snout) Comrades! (Laika squats for a victory pee)

We have WON THE REVOLUTION!

Three KGB/CIA agents of Change for President of the USA! It is inevitable! We have triangulated our HOPES into the perfect triangle! A Toast to the Motherland!

Hillary = Win
McCain = Win
Obama = Win

Shhhhh.....tell nobody.

P.S. I almost forgot...Huckabee = Win

Who's Huckabee working for? The Southern Baptists? They aren't exactly what I would call progressive.

--