Chelsea Clinton Unleashed - Being Trotted Out For Congress

The Clintons are not yet done with us yet...

Chelsea has been unleashed and active on Twitter, while Hillary and her minions plot Chelsea's coronation in Congress.

Chelsea Clinton - Hillary's daughter with her former law partner Webb Hubbell, has been attempting to mount attacks on President Trump as well as prominent Republicans such as Kellyanne Conway via Twitter lately, however she has been trounced soundly.

Lately, Chelsea has made a number of profound statements that have been subject to harsh criticism - such as her claim that she doesn't care about money.

Of course she doesn't if her crooked mom buys her and her failed husband an $11million home after paying for a $5million wedding.

Twitter Faceoff

chelsea-btfo.jpg
chelsea-fake-news2.jpg

Fabricating Chelsea Clinton

Chelsea Clinton Is the Last Thing the Democratic Party Needs

God help us if Chelsea Clinton runs for office

Chelsea is the daughter of Hillary Clinton and her former law partner, Webb Hubbel. This qualifies her for Congress.

chelsea-congress.jpg

Already, the right wing extremists are putting up resistance to the inevitable coronation.

never-chelsea.jpg

Chelsea Clinton's hard hitting interview with the Geico Gecko.

Let anyone who snickers at the Clintons' aspirations for Chelsea just watch this hard-hitting piece of journalism!

Why she hasn't won a Pulitzer Prize and Oscar and maybe even a Grammy and Nobel Prize for this solid work is beyond me.

For this, she is paid $600,000.00 per year (of course, Chelsea doesn't care about money), most others who start in journalism are lucky to make $30,000 per year, but not Chelsea - she's special.

Sadly, she is not on the air any more and no longer has a job - neither does her failed husband who lost most of his investors' money. So they will have to put Chelsea in Congress now.

Another Clinton running for office? Time to set up another (gag/coughcough/retch) "Charity Foundation"!

Reminds me of a movie I last saw on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 - except now it's true, the Clintons and their plutocratic entitled ways, will NOT DIE!!!

PLEASE!!! Do not let Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko find out that Chelsea has been unleashed!

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote:PLEASE!!! Do not let Chairman Meowsevich S. Punchenko find out that Chelsea has been unleashed!
Zam - perhaps you'd do great service to the new arrivals if you educate them on Chairman Punchenko's ill-fated affair. My memory is fuzzy these days, but I do recall him being arrested for molesting Tim Kaine's border collie and explaining to the police that (A) he thought she was Chelsea Clinton, (B) they can't arrest him because he's a Kennedy, (C) he is a cop, and (D) he is a Kennedy cop.

Chairman Punchenko was always in the vanguard of progress. The web search has brought no results of the Chelsea/border collie incident. He must have scrubbed the Internet and bleached the servers or something, out of sheer modesty.

I have, however, found a few instances of him being married to a toaster named Helen and making love to oatmeal and other food products, as well as to various inanimate and non-human objects, including a turtle:

Here's his humble confession:
Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:I made love to a turtle in front of a searchlight atop the Kodak theater on Earth Day. I did it to raise awareness, Comrades. I did it to raise awareness.

I don't know about you, but I miss him and his exploits.

Komrad Spezial K wrote:Like mother, like daughter.
Indeed, the apple does not fall far from the tree.Image

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Reminds me of a movie I last saw on Mystery Science Theatre 3000 - except now it's true, the Clintons and their plutocratic entitled ways, will NOT DIE!!!

Their empire reminds me more of this film:

draculaposter.jpg

They steal countries' lives in the darkness of secrecy in exchange for lofty rewards and when knowledgeable people try to tell others about what they really are, they're met with skepticism.