Children escaping conditions now infiltrate White House

WH_Fence.jpg

Toddler squeezes through White House fence

A toddler seeking asylum from the totalitarian rule of non-unionized parents has sought refugee status in the White House.

Vice Premier Biden reaffirmed "these are OUR children" and offered to take the child swimming.

Texas Governor Rick Perry has activated two more brigades of National Guard and has offered their services to secure the southern fence of the White House grounds.

Details as they happen, films at eleven...

[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was dissembling (yes... dissembling) when he wrote:

A toddler seeking asylum...
Tovarichi... your parents need to keep an eye on you!

tovarichi-in-white-house.jpg
(You were cute as a baby... what happened?!)

Cube.PNG
Maybe it's time for a new hashtag, since those solve every problem in the universe? #YouKidsGetOffMyLawn

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Tovarichi[/color] was dissembling (yes... dissembling) when he wrote:

A toddler seeking asylum...
Tovarichi... your parents need to keep an eye on you!

(You were cute as a baby... [highlight=#FFFF99]what happened?[/highlight]!)

I'll tell you what "happened" to young Comrade Tovarichi - LAX DISCIPLINE in his early years. That's what! Nowadays budding workers receive proper training for their future place in the collective. They quickly learn the joy and security of working within a fenced environment! I hope you're listening Comrade T. Perhaps a bit of "re-training" is in order? But I doubt that will be necessary. <yet> I for one would sorely miss your playful verbal assaults.

Home-Gulag-jpg.jpg

The night Mrs. Scratchanitch babysat little Tovarichi... we almost lost him!

She thought she'd keep track of him and keep him warm at the same time.

little-tovarichi-stays-warm.jpg

The White House lock down was a prudent action given the under reported circumstances of what in fact was a right wing radicalized "youth" hell bent on accessing the President and executing his hate filled racist act of treason. The President exhibited extraordinary restraint in dispensing with this menace and then consoling the embarrassed parents by vowing to restore post natal abortion Health Care® rights as guaranteed by "our" Constitution.

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:The White House lock down was a prudent action given the under reported circumstances of what in fact was a right wing radicalized "youth" hell bent on accessing the President and [highlight=#FFFF99]executing his hate filled racist act of treason[/highlight]. The President exhibited extraordinary restraint in dispensing with this menace and then consoling the embarrassed parents by vowing to restore post natal abortion Health Care® rights as guaranteed by "our" Constitution.

Comrade Mike,

I should add that these Teabagger-Tots™ are particularly vicious during their "teething" period. Stay alert!

Teabagger-Tots? Are they like tater-tots?

Sometimes it's just a phase and they grow out of it.

Yes, Amerikka, the guy with the diaper and bunny ears is a Senator.

FORWARD!

Oh, and I got plenty of "training" as a young beet sprout...

tractor toy.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:Yes, Amerikka, the guy with the diaper and bunny ears is a Senator.

FORWARD!

I checked around and discovered the photo of Comrade Franken was shopped by business thugs trying to destroy the reputation of LUVS and our Dear Senator! The psp file version of the image reveals the truth - Comrade Franken will only settle for the real thing, Attends!

frankendiaper-2.png

To my great embarrassment, the guy with the diaper and bunny ears is MY senator. (No wonder I'm a thought criminal!) That photo looks strangely like the flyer I received in 2008.

Comrade T.C. #7980907 please let your chest swell with pride. Only in America could a mediocre stand up comic rise from the ashes of Air America (the media juggernaut that could have taken out Fox) like a Phoenix to obtain the vaulted high status of US Senator! He promises to carry the load... and he is.

Tovarichi, I'm surprised at you! Your John Deere tractor is so - Amerikkan. Better to use an Allis-Chalmers in the party-approved color, red.

[color=#C0392B]Komrade Katz[/color] - what were you thinking when you wrote:Tovarichi, I'm surprised at you! Your John Deere tractor is so - Amerikkan. Better to use an Allis-Chalmers in the party-approved color, red.

Komrade Katz... many years ago we had a red Allis-Chalmers tractor assigned to Tractor Barn #2. Don't you remember... you tried to assassinate Tovarichi during our May Day parade because he wouldn't let you drive it because your feet couldn't reach the pedals?!

tractor-barn-2-entrant.jpg
(I appear to be cheering Komrade Katz on but I was just a small child enjoying the assassination parade!)

Tractors!?! You all made Chairman Mao proud!!!