Chinese Spongebob

A celebration of our gloriously progressive Chinese comrades:

Comrade Joe wrote:I denounce you for duplicating my post:

http://thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=2921
You have forgotten the Peoples Time. All order of events are equal. Thus I denounce Joe for duplicating my post!

Comrade libertarian theologist, since I have a feud with the comrade known as Joe for some trivial and forgotten reason, I too shall join in the denouncement. I denounce Comrade Joe just for the heck of it. Also I have a crater in front of my command tent from his talent exploding missiles.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade libertarian theologist, since I have a feud with the comrade known as Joe for some trivial and forgotten reason, I too shall join in the denouncement. I denounce Comrade Joe just for the heck of it. Also I have a crater in front of my command tent from his talent exploding missiles.

I denounce Colonel 7.62 as well. Because of him, I have giant holes in my garden where his revolutionary goon squads stepped on the mines I had planted. Also, several revolutionaries that my revolutionaries shot are decomposing on my front lawn an stinking up the place.

I denounce Comrade Joe for the ammunition my revolutionary assassination squads have expended on what turned out to be dummies dressed like Comrade Joe. Also I denounce him for planting land mines before I did.

Thanks for the support Comrade Colonel 7.62. I am sure Comrade Joe will find himself at a railroad station with a shovel very soon.

Comrade Joe has escaped from more railway stations than I can keep count of. Of course I use People's Math(TM) so that is whatever number that makes me feel good.

I denounce the lot of you!! For not wasting my time on killing revolutionary revolutionary counter revolutionary folks. They used my weeds in my flower beds( if I could afford flowers) peed on them.

I denounce the denouncing denouncers who denounce most denouncedly!

And I denounce arr the LACIST BAHSTALDS who make fun of our Chinese comrades who so gloriously and profitably exploit the masses they claim to represent.

And I denounce myself for laughing at this most funny (but DENOUNCABLE) video in the first place when I could have more profitably spent my time exploiting the unwashed masses by selling rope to communist governments. I wonder what they plan to use it for?