Christine O'Donnell: a cauldron-stirring show-stealing witch

Occupy_vs_TeaParty.png
Remember our friend Gordon Gebert who started with an idea of Occupy vs. Tea Party TV show, got commitments from Chuck Woolery to host it and from Keith Emerson of ELP to write the bumper music? Remember how hard and nerve-wrecking it was to collect enough pledges at Kickstarter to get the project running? He's now got a stellar cast and is preparing to shoot in September. A happy ending? Not so fast.

Now, remember Christine "I'm not a witch" O'Donnell? According to our sources, she as good as stole Gordon's idea, announcing through national mass media that Chuck Woolery will be hosting her Occupy vs. Tea Party show in Tampa during the GOP convention. In all the excitement she forgot about the copyright infringement and sold the idea to Al Gore's Current TV, boasting about her partnership with the Current's The Young Turks show and its kingpin Cenk Uygur (who is, quite predictably, a relatively young Turk who also happens to be a rabid communist).

CHristine_ODonnell_Witch.jpg
When Gordon tried to object, she said "sue me." So he is suing.

It appears that she may indeed be a real broom-riding, house-haunting, cauldron-stirring, show-stealing witch.

My attempts to get information from O'Donnell's camp have failed. None of her assistants returned calls I made from the People's Cube headquarters. Perhaps you'll be more lucky:

Christine O'Donnell
/ Rachel Torres
973 223-0251

Matthew Purdy
/ Annette Burgess
570 497-6994

What I don't understand is why O'Donnell can't just walk away from this idea and host her own show, like "Keepers vs. Weepers," or "Witches in Britches vs. Bitches in Ditches"?

Considering the recent announcement that local strip clubs around the Tampa Bay area are also getting ready for the GOP convention, Christine O'Donnell could easily revive her fading celebrity status and return to the national spotlight with a show titled "Strippers' Clippers vs. Skippers' Zippers," although that may be painful to watch for some.

Read more here:

Stacy McCain:
Witchy Woman: Did Christine O'Donnell Try to Hijack ‘Occupy vs. Tea Party'?

Pamela Geller:
CHRISTINE O'DONNELL: STEALING FROM GEBERT, OCCUPY VS. TEA PARTY

The Blaze:
IS CHRISTINE O'DONNELL TRYING TO STEAL A COPYRIGHTED SHOW ABOUT THE TEA PARTY?

Just got this update: Christine O'Donnell complains about Gordon to Soledad O'Brien on CNN. Her story has holes in it: she doesn't explain how Woolery was supposed to be on both shows at once.

<object width="416" height="374" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/a ... nell-2.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="https://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/a ... nell-2.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="374"></embed></object>