Civil Rights Leaders Appalled by Obama's Racism

[img]/images/various_uploads/Sharpton_Jackson.jpg[/img]
In separate interviews with civil rights icons Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, both men called on President Obama to apologize for his "overtly racist" comments in criticizing Rush Limbaugh and FOX News. "It's like we get the first African-American president," stated a visibly disappointed Jesse Jackson, "and he goes out spewing all this racist hatred about white people who disagree with him. It's like Selma all over again."

Al Sharpton could hardly agree more. "We were looking for hope! We were looking for change! We were looking forward to 'getting there' someday, and he throws it all away with vicious and hateful racist comments critical of Rush Limbaugh only 'cause he's white. Is this what it means to 'get there?'"

Juan_Williams.jpg
Political commentator Juan Williams, who used to be black before joining FOX News, was also saddened. "I don't know what went wrong. I was a huge Obama supporter, but his comments really hurt me as a former black man. And the timing is so ironic. After a public service announcement by some concerned citizens about racial harmony gets published on YouTube, it becomes apparent that the president has been drinking some strong blend of racist coffee."

Farrakhan.jpg
Minister Louis Farrakhan explained the matter in simple mathematical terms.

"I realized I was wrong to suggest he was the messiah," Farrakhan said. "You see, he is America's 44th president – 44! 44 is the caliber of Dirty Harry's handgun, and Dirty Harry was played by a white man who was very intolerant. Now we have this intolerant president who's half white and a racist. Let's be intellectually honest here, if you criticize a white man for any reason, you hate white men. How can we achieve racial harmony with this kind of president?"

Minister Farrakhan could not be reached for further comment and has had his calls forwarded to the Mother Wheel.

In other news, Secretary of the Treasury, Jacob Lew, stated that the recent IRS auditing of Jackson, Sharpton, Williams, and Farrakhan is "purely coincidental."

This just in -

Asked to comment on the brouhaha over the president's recent racist remarks, the Right Left Reverend Jeremiah Wright exclaimed "Well, God BLESS America!"

This is truly change we can believe in, Comrades!

All I can say is people involved with Fox News and el Rushbo need to be detained in a way very similar to the fanatical Kiev demonstrators. Jail them all I say. Strip them down to their socks, then use a cattle prod and batons to prompt then into the police van in an expeditious manner. They do not deserve anything less and certainly nothing would make me happier.

FORWARD

I have been wanting to make racial hominy to take for my lunch in the fields while riding my glorious Ivan Deereski tractor to agricultural victory, but I seem to have misplaced the recipe.

It is also a polarizing topic, as the elite northern above want sugar and the workers of the southlands want butter or perhaps even shrimp in their grits...

At this point what difference does it make? Stop the hatred! Why can't we live in peas and hominy?

Thus we must stamp out racial hominy in the interest of saving the polarizing bears. When you boil it all down, everything is grist for the global warming mill.

[img]/images/Visualize_Whirled_Peas_and_Hominy.jpg[/img]

Visualize Whirled Peas and Hominy!

If Comrade Obama had a brother in New York oblast, he would look just like Sean Hannity. This whole racial bigotry issue coming from Dear Leader, obviously stems from Bushitler somehow, someway, I just haven't figured out how he infected Comrade Obama's most pure thoughts.

Fill your hands you son-of-a-bitch! Everybody knows that mush is not True Grit(s)!

Careful there, Tovarichi. Don't make me engage the services of lawyer J. Noble Dagget for sladerous libel or libelous slander (or sloberous glanders).