Clinton Book Store - Help name Hillary's next book!

USA Today says that Hillary's new memoir needs a title. Twitter users have been offering suggestions.

Until the new memoir comes out, we can suggest some of our favorite Clinton books. After all, she is an Emmy Award winning writer.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Book.jpg[/img]

Click on the Twitter Image Below to Tweet Your Suggestions!

Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 11.06.58 AM.png
[/url]

Chelsea has gotten into the act, penning her first children's book.

nana-goes-to-prison.jpg
Be sure to send your book title suggestions to the twitter account of USA today.

Ehh... I think I know the answer but I'll ask anyway. Can two books have the same title??

Hillary plays this game every time she writes a book.

More precisely, Hillary's PR people play this game every time they organize a book project, which means that they set up different focus groups to determine the book's content, and then give bullet points to various ghostwriters, who interview Hillary's campaign staff and sometimes even the MTE herself, while she lies in her bed with a bottle of vodka and curses them for interrupting her reveries.

Here's Pinkie's topic from Feb. 2013 -

Wanted: A Title for Hillary's Next Book!

There have been many blasts in her past. It's hard to choose. She's a prolific writer user of ghostwriters.

[img]/images/Hillary_Book_FInestHour.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Hillary_Book_Village_Button.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/Hillary_Book_Preregruzka.jpg[/img]

Here are some previous suggestions:

"My Life As A Woman"

"The Functioning Alcoholic"

"How To Fail Successfully"

"The Secret of My Success" subtitled "Girl Power Through Marriage"

"Stop me if you've already heard this sick rationalization for why I lost. I've got a million of them."

Subtitle: I hate you. I hate you. I hate you all.

From the title of the video, "Liar Liar Pants on Fire". I give it 4 stars.

Evil Smiley wrote:
(Two "It's My Turn" images)

The most-timeless and most-historic title for Hillary's next book as a prelude to her campaign for President in 2020 in her own words:

--KOOK

Based on a Facebook comment by our reader Mario Ramirez -

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Book_Rules_Are_For_Little_PPL.jpg[/img]

You can't really say Hillary has a skeleton in her closet. She has a couple of graveyards. But that's not the same, technically speaking, especially considering what the meaning of "is" is.

What Difference It Made
- or -
I Shoulda Been a Contender

Red Square wrote:You can't really say Hillary has a skeleton in her closet. She has a couple of graveyards ...
One skeleton in a closet is a tragedy, heaps of skeletons in a string of graveyards is a statistic.

(Khillary Peregruzovich Klinton)
(after Iosif "Batyushka" Stalin)

It Takes a Village Idiot to Raise a Child...

(that you had by your boss while married to someone else)

How about this for a title?

His Name Was Seth Rich

As we know, Hillary finally titled her book "What Happened." To which Trump responded with a title of his own. Because Trump happens.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Hillary_Book_Trump_Happened.jpg[/img]

"There are people who make things happen, there are people who watch things happen, and there are people who wonder what happened. To be successful, you need to be a person who makes things happen."
~ Jim Lovell

You know I am excited to know What Happened and more in-depth look into the mind of the Queen in Tatters. I think it will be best seller this year due to its most equally fair pricing.

We all are happy to buy a copy for the winter, since we cannot use global warming creating coal or gas for the fire. The pages will burn with passion from the gassy book. Her words will bring us great warmth and cheer.

Toilet paper is too expensive this year, therefore we are changing to books of our great leaders to help with the latrine. This change will give some great feeling that our leader can cover our behinds. We will send our comrades in Venezuela copies of What ‘Happened' for their toilet paper troubles too.

I know that our newspaper blankets have some wear and tear. I found a solution to our problems. We will use the pages in Hillary's great book will fill the holes in the blankets with duct tape. I will not be lucky enough to get her famous face on my blanket.