Wanted: A Title for Hillary's Next Book!

Hillary_Book_Title.png
The Washington Post, the same newspaper that gave us the explosive, shocking—well, maybe not so shocking since we all knew what kind of dirtbag he was anyway, but not for a minute did it diminish the delight we took in getting down on all fours and lapping it up with our tongues as if a tanker truck of vodka just jackknifed and burst open all over the highway—where was I?

Oh, yeah. The same newspaper that changed not only the presidential campaign, but America itself and ultimately the whole world—oh, what the heck, since Obama won—the whole universe with its universe-shattering story of how Mitt Romney cut some kid's hair while at prep school…

Well, now that paper is asking for help from the masses in coming up with a title for Hillary's next book.

WaPo's Kamen: Make Hillary's Work 'A Little Easier,' Title Her Memoir

Hillary Clinton's next chapter will have chapters of its own. The former secretary of statehas said she plans to pen a memoir about her wild ride as the nation's top diplomat.
And since she's indicated that she'd like to take it just a little bit easier in retirement than she has in the past four jet-setting years, we thought Loop fans could help her out by coming up with a title for her memoir.

Make her work just a little easier, you know?

So send us your very best book-title suggestions — no more than two entries per person, please — and our five favorites will win a coveted Loop T-shirt. Just send them via e-mail by the end of the day Feb. 8 to [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], and be sure to provide your name, profession, mailing address, phone number and T-shirt size (M, L or XL), in case you're a winner.Don't forget that phone number: You must include one to be eligible.

Profession? What sort of professional would do this just to win a lousy t-shirt? And why is it open only to professionals and not those of us who rely on the government to provide all—including lousy t-shirts?

We, the Cube collective, can do better, comrades. I propose our own contest to name Hillary's memoir.

Post your very, VERY best (yes, we're that much better than WaPo) book title suggestions below. This is free, so enter as many times as you like—hey, you wouldn't go to a government agency just once to get some free Obama money from his stash, would you?

Prize to be announced, but rest assured it won't be some lousy “coveted” t-shirt, and it won't be limited to five comrades. Here at the Cube we strive for equality of outcome! Everyone has a fair shot as long as everyone does their fair share.

Just be sure to provide your name, the reason you receive a government check, and your bank account number because we'll need it to award the prize!

I'll get things rolling by proposing the following title for Hillary's book:

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

Commissarka Pinkie is a regular contributor to The People's Cube, and is renowned and admired by the masses for her dedication to raising awareness of how much she cares. When she isn't busy making an issue out of everything, she enjoys spending other people's money, occupying other people's property, and whacking unruly proles with her shovel.

Secretary Strangebrew, or How I stopped Worrying and Learned that the the Race Card Beats the Gender Card in Democratic Primaries

"It Takes a Pillage:" How My Comrades Finally Passed HillaryCare and Gave Obama the Credit

Lush for Life

Commisarka - I think your submission "is most equalest of all."

hillary book.png

A title? Hmmm... I don't know. Who did she get to write her book?

"My Life As A Woman"
"The Functioning Alcoholic"
"Hillary's Guide To Alcohol"
"Hillary's Guide To Sleazy Bars"

19081-Hillary_Book_Title.png
Had I been able to gain admittance to the Glorious School for Edumacation I would have been able to produce a better product; one worthy of our Glorious Website.Naturally, like any good comrade, I blame Bush for my failure. (Hangs head in shame)

My Story {She borrowed it from a dead Austrian paper hanger}

Hillary Unleashed! {bark! bark! bark!}

The Secret of My Success
subtitled Girl Power Through Marriage

[img]/images/Hillary_Crooked_Book.jpg[/img]