Clinton Campaign Headquarters the morning after the election

A year earlier, Hitler had found out that Hillary Clinton was using his private email server...

Greetings Comrades,Do not worry, comrades, there will be glorious retribution;Hillary, and her handlers followers know how to use my Rules for Radicals to bring down the bourgeois and punish those who crossed her.

I am shocked. I am appalled. Where is justice for Hillary? Where is the Show Trial? We must bring people up front on this unfortunate news. How about those who are missing in action? I am talking to you Red Salmon and Chedoh.

I would like to make a separate announcement. As you know everyone is staying away from Hillary, but I also need to warn you to stay away from Commissarka Pinkie. Well, she is not feeling well and berserking at the prospect that an anti-feminist will be in the white house. She is swinging her shovel this very moment.

You are warned!

Kubrick afficionados, UNITE ! _ (around Her Highness' Campaign Headquarters)

Trump_P45_Shining.jpg

Comrades,

Do not be depressed because MTE was defeated. She won the popular vote! Let there be a new birth of oppression! Raise quotas to impossible levels! See if anyone rises to the occasion, diminish rewards, inflict physical punishment until you feel better.
Finally as a benevolent act, let everything return to status quo in memory of MTE.

Hillary Clinton? Who the hell is Hillary Clinton? Never heard of her!

Comrades! Great news! Ples ples go here to sign petition. And look!
We can also sign from Can?Nyet!Da.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-coll ... m=copylink
Image.jpg

Kanyetyan wrote:Comrades! Great news! Ples ples go here to sign petition. ...
That's Progress! HURRRAH! CommOrg - Community Organizer - never sleeps!

Obama_community_organizer.jpg

jawohl!
DE.Community-Organizing.Dschärmän style.1.jpg

Of all the Hitler videos, this one takes the prize.

Hitler learns Trump won the election

Comrades,
no one was more surprised than I...at how many racist, homophobic, transgender-phobic, xenophobic, white people are left in Papa's Obama's world ...

So much work left to do but until we can get back into
power and double time on our re-education camps...

The dream lives on!