'Clock Boy' Loses in Court - Defamation Lawsuit Dismissed

Oppressed-Minority-Science-Fair-Project-600-PC.jpg

'Clock Boy' Loses in Court, Father's Defamation Lawsuit Dismissed

Read the tragic story, Komrades!

Sad, sad day for this Prog! Our hero, Ahmed, just can't get no satisfaction! But fear not! Today only, we are offering you the chance to be as equal as Ahmed in the sight of Allah with our Oppressed-Minority* Science Fair Project Kit!

Everything you need to get the unquestioning sympathy of the media! Mini-briefcase, '70s digital clock, Screw driver, Hammer, Pliers, Wire cutters, Tape & Glue, Lawyer Referral List

(* purchase limited to non-privileged groups only)

This is really a sad day particularly for little Ahmed - who, incidentally, may be forced to beg for food.

Take the 1-second-test to see if you agree with the court's decision

Komrade K: Obviously, poor Ahmed lost because the judge felt pressured by deplorables who voted Trump into office! We must hold new elections immediately and appoint a new judge. Ahmed must get what's coming to him. P.S. $99.95 seems excessive. I've hobnobbed with Pamela Anderson for a lot less than that.

Oh, dear, poor Ahmed -- defamed, persecuted, and marginalized once again. This just proves -- also once again -- how racist and xenophobic the Amerikkkan justice (?) system is. I am devastated. I must go to my safe space and eviscerate hug my Teddy bear.

I'm offended by the word "purchase" in that ad. No non-privileged, oppressed minority should have to pay for anything out of their own pockets. No one should have to make a choice between buying this and paying for...for...uhh...well, whatever is left out there that the Government isn't giving out for free.

Where are the Government vouchers that will allow the NPOM to acquire this literal life-and-death necessity that is their right?

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:I'm offended by the word "purchase" in that ad. No non-privileged, oppressed minority should have to pay for anything out of their own pockets. No one should have to make a choice between buying this and paying for...for...uhh...well, whatever is left out there that the Government isn't giving out for free.
Right you are, Pinkie! True charity only comes from the government. As our own columnist Paul Kurgman writes in his Economic Primer:

Economics Primer 14: Prices

Prices are what others charge when they sell things to you. What determines prices? Basically, the greed of the seller. As we all know from first-hand experience, a greedy seller will charge high prices, a progressive seller will charge low prices, and the most humane seller will give everything away for free. And from this axiom, we conclude that governments are the most humane of all because governments have the power to provide everything for us without cost. (Would that the present government be courageous enough to do this!)
See more of his progressively genius insights here:

Paul Kurgman