CNN in Desperate Need of New Maps!

Right on the heels of MSNBC's embarrassing inaccurate display of Common Core Geography skills, we have another striking report from one of our Party Approved™ stations. As the Director of Cartographic Catastrophes and Conglomerate Placement (CCCP), it is my obligation duty non-coerced joy to deliver this information to The People.

Now all of you know that viewing Party sanctioned networks is mandatory, however, there may still be a number of you, including Future Workers™ (that is, The Children), who have been left in the dark forcefully denied this information by The Enemy. As you can see from the above picture, our comrades at the Communist News Network are in desperate need of new... shall we say, geographic exhibition platforms (that's maps for all you Future Workers). Donations to the high level networks are appreciated, as there are a number of maps which can be removed from your local classrooms, (they're using Common Core now, so they probably won't even notice).

But Director, why go through all this trouble you may ask? Because Comrades, look closely at the map and you'll see the discrepancy. You see it, right there? No? Look closer, Comrade. The area towards the right side *spit* of the map has a large area labeled 'Nigeria', is in fact a sign that RACISSTS! have infiltrated CNN!. How dare they color these few countries RED as a backhanded display of an infiltrator's RACISM! This horrific display must be strangled wherever it is found,

Unfortunately, in the name of equality, my report must end here, as I've already taken my fair share of text from the collective pool. Stay vigilant, Comrades! The enemy is seeking to infiltrate and corrupt our glorious system!

Source

Comrade Sovremennyy,
New People's Director of Cartographic Catastrophes and Conglomerate Placement, replacing former CCCP director after he suffered an unfortunate boating accident while in Nevada.

This new map could be the result of newest Democratic gerrymandering. Joe Biden just said that all of Africa is one nation anyway, so here's your explanation.

In America, Democratic voting precincts are moving and shape-shifting all the time. Why should the African nation be any different?

Very interesting! Before the latest outbreak of Common Core™ and Climate Change™ , Nigeria was on the South Atlantic coast. Thank Lenin its been moved inland and gerrymandered with Niger, thus avoiding the calamity of a rising ocean.

Why does red always need to be the bad color? Racist CNN!!!!!!

What CNN forgot to mention is that Ebola Spreads are very tasty on toast, bagels and even crackers. No sure how many flavors there are, however.

Why does red always need to be the bad color? Racist CNN!!!!!!

I am not sure why Red Square has allowed the Republican Party to blasphemy the People's color for so long.

6970662320_15fdedf759.jpg

Republicans foolishly mocked Dear Leader when he spoke of the "57 States of America." What they foolishly did not understand was Lord Obama's remark at the time was not a statement of the present, but, was in fact a prediction.

mapnorthamerica copy.jpg

Can't you see that it is obvious that capitalists have infiltrated the Communist News Network? They forced the display of an egregiously mislabeled map in an attempt to disredit the glorious state news organ and to bring shame on state-run education.

Comrades,

The country of Niger invites crude mispronunciation by inbred, red neck, tea bag, one tooth, simple-minded, retarded, southern, doughy-white racists. Thus, CNN elected to remain above the name calling and short-circuit a potential hate-tweet avalanche by temporarily annexing Niger to its next door neighbor, Nigeria. Chill out.

The immigration complications are going to be amazing...