CNN's Erin Burnett Outraged over Paul Manafort's Coat

CNN posted a photo of Paul Manafort's $15,000 ostrich coat Wednesday evening and criticized the former Trump advisor for spending a lot of money on ‘the ugliest coat' they've ever seen.

Manafort.jpg

Erin Burnett giggled as CNN featured the coat and said, “This is what a $15,000 ostrich coat can get you–Gloria this has got to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen.”

Judge Ellis who is the judge for the Manafort trail ripped into Mueller's hacks for droning on and on about Manafort's lavish lifestyle saying “It isn't a crime to have money and be profligate with your spending.”

Did Erin Burnett ever criticize the way Hillary Clinton dresses?

Hillary1.jpg

Hillary2.jpg

Did Erin Burnett ever criticize Rep. Rosa DeLauro's wardrobes?

Rosa DeLauro1.jpg

Rosa DeLauro2.jpg

Manafort just didn't get the same fawning-ooh-look-at-that! coverage Jay Carney got from Washingtonian. That was back in the day when Soviet posters and opulence were cool.
Comrade Carney.jpg

Erin told me she prefers this one! Got it for <$26k !

Oh, the poor ostriches! We must construct a memorial with teddy bears and heart balloons for them, and then go burn some vehicles and break some windows in our sorrow.

Papa Kalashnikook asked, (Who wore it better, Hillary or Kirby?)

For starters, both are old bags... and both suck.

Captain Craptek wrote:Papa Kalashnikook asked, (Who wore it better, Hillary or Kirby?)

For starters, both are old bags... and both suck.

Bill will know which one sucks more and/or better.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Manafort just didn't get the same fawning-ooh-look-at-that! coverage Jay Carney got from Washingtonian. That was back in the day when Soviet posters and opulence were cool.
Comrade Carney.jpg
The good old days when the White House spokesperson could have Soviet propaganda hanging around his house and the media would only praise his exquisite aesthetic preferences.

Soviet agitprop discovered in Jay Carney's kitchen

The real meaning of Soviet agitprop in Jay Carney's kitchen

Red Square wrote:Let's not forget Lena Dunham.

My. Lena has been hitting the Russia potato salad quite hard it would seem....she's beginning to resemble....