CNN Video Archive Infiltrated

Comrades:

This afternoon following the swearing in of The Junior SenatorTM from the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts, CNN posted video of Congressional correspondent Dana Bash asking Senator Brown the trademark, deep, deep question: "How do you FEEL" about "a) the pretty nice digs you're gonna have there" in Senator I'm not wearing any pants Kennedy's office, considering that you are "theeeeee most junior Senator" and "b) the symbolism of being in Senator Kennedy's office".

However, they did not post the video taken as Senator Brown entered his office for the first time. The "digs" are so spacious, he was directed by the remnants of Kennedy's office staff who were still supervising residual activities to the area behind the curtain. The CNN video archive has been infiltrated and only members of the Collective are able to see for the first time Senator Brown entering his office.

The underpriviledged, suffering, deserving lower classes will be delighted to know that there is an airline just for them. The wealthy kapitalist bastards will likely abandon this airline altogether for more snotty ones with leg room and curtains--unfortunately probably bringing this airline to it's knees. But for now...

Free vodka for one and all! Fly Southern!

Glorious! Repubpuke Brown needs to be shown the gulag where he belongs. Let him experience the life a lowly, peasant life and our hardship. These fatcat capitalist and their filthy lurker think all the vodka is for them, anyway.

Flying gulags! How progressive. As long as we keep them up in the air in constant motion how can they ever file an appeal? And the first class section is still available for inner Party dignitaries who must travel.

I love it. (say can I have a bit of that caviar and some champagne to wash it down?)

Really, why hasn't anyone yet introduced a bill to turn the Swimmer's office into a museum?

As for where Brown ought to go once they turn it into a museum, any accommodations similar to the back of that plane would be too good for him. Hmmf!

It takes a long time his father's money, his brother's purchased presidency, reporters who are willing to spike stories, a rumdum Massachusetts constituency willing to vote for him over and over again to work one's way up to the level of a Ted Kennedy.

Senator Brown's office as of now apparently is behind the curtain--in the courtyard. Office information as listed on the US Senate website reads as follows (Compare to John "Effin" Kerry):

Brown, Scott - (R - MA) Class I
SENATE RUSSELL COURTYARD 1 WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-4543

Kerry, John F. - (D - MA) Class II
218 RUSSELL SENATE OFFICE BUILDING WASHINGTON DC 20510
(202) 224-2742
Web Form: kerry.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

(Class refers to term expiration date)