Coming to a city near you...

This seems to be the place for this. If I could have drawn a cartoon, this would have been it.

pay dirt.jpg
Source iowntheworld and https://antiantiunderground.com

Ooooh I do hope Shiela Jackson-Lee at least makes a cameo appearance in this film! She is a fountain of wisdom when it comes to stuff like race relations, leadership, finance, sprirtual guidance (for those who need such) . She needs to run for Prime Minister once Dear Leader (PBUH) is crowned King of the land, seas, and skies above the worldm then she could be on the "knock once and walk in" list, better than those Oval Office servants who bring packs of Kools and delivery from Five Guys Burgers...

The People™ just don't understand how important it is that the Justices that we've bought and paid for were appointed have to enforce the importance of the Second Amendment Commerce Clause of the executive orders Constitution latest diktat to make mandatory encourage participation in the plan to ensure that all citizens residents of this country have access to handgunsmedical care like birth control... EVERONE NEEDS A HANDGUN MEDICAL INSURANCE!

Get yours from a state-approved source early and begin reaping the benefits!

Ask yourself--What Healthcare would Treyvon have wanted?

Thankfully, Dear Leader Obama is "a uniter, not a divider" so this would never happen in real life.

Ahem.

May I be so bold as to remind all comrades that further use of the Trayvon™ name requires either a trademark (™) or a copyright (©) symbol, as Mrs. Martin has done her legal duty and the use of her innocent young son's name is now legally restricted?

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Ahem.

May I be so bold as to remind all comrades that further use of the Trayvon™ name requires either a trademark (™) or a copyright (©) symbol, as Mrs. Martin has done her legal duty and the use of her innocent young son's name is now legally restricted?

As if what some Cracker judge has to say in his pussy-assed courtroom means anything to the followers of Dear Leader (PBUH) !

Trayvon, Trayvon, Trayvon TRAYVON!

there. Whatcha gonna do about it?

Beet-otch.

Tovarichi wrote:
Beet-otch.

You know, what started out as a spelling error, seems to fit well into the ambiance and decorum of this forum...

Beet-otch. Hereby and forever donated for the People™ the Party™ and (of course) the Children™ to the People's Lexicon...

The actual and proper definition will be determined by the user's needs at the time it is needed; much like a budget, or a Senator's moral conudrums...

You're welcome.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]I was thumbing through youtube videos a few nights ago about the 1992 L.A. Riots and was blown away to see a 20 year younger Jesse Jackson and Maxine Waters. They were doing the exact thing 20 years ago. So you could say I was inspired to make the movie poster.

Starting at 4:12: Maxine Waters and Jesse Jackson "keeping it real"

6:20 riot justice being served to innocent people.

7:40 aww look at all the peaceful #Occupiers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLJlVhK ... re=related