Comissar Frank Pallone calls it how he sees it!

Finally someone has the backbone to leash out call the spade a spade! Monkey court it is... FORWARD

Dog whistle! Dog whistle! Oh, no, excuse me, is Democrat so is all right.

Fortunately the monkey court was available, as the kangaroo court is being cleaned for Comrade Anyer Marx's show trial. I hear the first 500 spectators will get a People's Director bobble-head dashboard figurine!

Tovarichi wrote:Fortunately the monkey court was available, as the kangaroo court is being cleaned for Comrade Anyer Marx's show trial. I hear the first 500 spectators will get a People's Director bobble-head dashboard figurine!

What about witnesses? Huh? What do we they get? I was hoping for a night in The People's Massage Parlor or maybe a new pair of socks.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Fortunately the monkey court was available, as the kangaroo court is being cleaned for Comrade Anyer Marx's show trial. I hear the first 500 spectators will get a People's Director bobble-head dashboard figurine!

What about witnesses? Huh? What do we they get? I was hoping for a night in The People's Massage Parlor or maybe a new pair of socks.

Dearest Comrade Squirrel, I am most certain you will soon be able to get a gently used pair of socks from Comrade Anyer Marx as he will have no need for them.

Massage parlor for squirrels? Around here that's a set of steel belted radial tires...

Tovarichi wrote:Massage parlor for squirrels? Around here that's a set of steel belted radial tires...

Once again, comrade, I thank you for putting me in my place. My unwarranted self respect was beginning surface. I was in danger of becoming secure in the feeling that no one, as yet, was suspicious.