Commie Boy goes full revolutionary

~

Comrades!
Imagine the chistka (aka purge), red Comrade Rapone could execute so as to clean out the Augean stable of imperialistikkk white supremacy, by any means necessary!

Subversively demoralizing forces of reaction, hiding behind and within a so-called "People's Cube", would henceforth speak a simple, unambiguously korrekt, and pre-configured Progspeak.

(assuming, of course, those hooliganish reactionaries and reactionarettes would be granted parole for their former bourgeois excesses.)

Dear Genosse - I think you have confused the two Cubes. The one crossed out should be the Rubik's Cube, and the one in his hat should be gloriously red!

Ruskies!
THEY bamboozled Commie Boy with (cit.) "rumors" from a "Kubic People"(?) "zyentrala", while painting this reddest vanguard of glorious Next Tuesday™ as a "hellhole" of "bourgeois reaction"!

But NOW a self-professed duo "Putiner & Lavroff"* rectified & focused Commie Boy's temporarily confused mind:

* ;-) Mossad rocks!

Who is that masked squirrel?

Image .
Craptek... you know you want me and you!
Special LGBTQWERTY medal!

Image .
I put some pants on you... you filthy beast!

It seems this young cadet has only been awake for the first part of the lesson and slept through the rest of it.

From Duffel Blog:

Communist West Pointer receives lateral commission into Russian Ground Forces

[img]/images/various_uploads/Communist_Cadet_West_Point_Rapone.jpg[/img]

MOSCOW — Kremlin officials say that former U.S. Army 2nd Lt. Spenser Rapone has been approved for a lateral commission into the Russian Ground Forces, sources confirmed today.

“We're aware that most lieutenants around the world have difficulty finding their way,” said Gen. Igor Bruschnev. “But we're glad Rapone has found his way over to the right army.”

The West Pointer made headlines last year after images surfaced revealing hidden messages and apparel that displayed his support for communism. But not long after Rapone's other-than-honorable discharge, rumors began to swirl that he had submitted a transfer packet through U.S. Army Human Resources Command requesting to join the ‘Soviet' military, despite the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.