Commissar Rangel unveils key to final victory!

ITS NOT THE DRAFT... It's conscription! Just like abortion is CHOICE!

I just can't wait till I get conscripted, its so exciting that I can go overseas and be a peace keeper in Bosinia or Somalia! While there, we will feed the people so they can fight against us later, and then the MSM here at home will give my enemies the hope of winning while I patrol the dangerous streets with shoddy equipment due to defense spending cuts! Oh, and when I come home after killing the enemy(if I survive the MSM fueled insurgency), I will be put on trial for war crimes and spend the duration of my life in a military prison!

THANK-YOU CHARLIE RANGLE, YOU STUPID FAT S.O.B!

Yes, just like in WWI, only half of them are issued rifles!

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:ITS NOT THE DRAFT... It's conscription! Just like abortion is CHOICE!

No Chairman, it isn't conscription - it is true pro-choice. Everyone will get the choice of either going into the military or going into some other public-service. You get a choice.

Oh I see, so if the state deems it necessary for me to make shoe-laces for six years, I have to make shoe-laces as part of my "public service". Is that correct, comrade Otis?

In true Red Army conscript fashion, your choice is getting shot from the front or shot from behind.

Remember comrades, this is not about Iraq! This is to end Bushitler fascism! It is glorious to die for the Revolution and our blue Motherland!

Remember tovarich, I'm right behind you. Mosin-Nagant in hand.

Chairman M. S. Punchenko wrote:Oh I see, so if the state deems it necessary for me to make shoe-laces for six years, I have to make shoe-laces as part of my "public service". Is that correct, comrade Otis?

That's absolutely correct, Chairman! In fact, you can be in charge of the shoe-lace factory Che Brigade.

There is bad news though. I just heard on the Sovietnet Radio that Nancy Pelosi has nixed the Rangle Plan. Too bad. I think this should be added to her purge charges.

There is bad news though. I just heard on the Sovietnet Radio that Nancy Pelosi has nixed the Rangle Plan. Too bad. I think this should be added to her purge charges.

That traitorous Menshevik sellout! I'm throwing my full support behind Comrade HRC. Does anyone have a WHORE application? Comrade O'Brien?

[/O'Brien]
"There's no question in my mind that this president and this administration would never have invaded Iraq, especially on the flimsy evidence that was presented to the Congress, if indeed we had a draft and members of Congress and the administration thought that their kids from their communities would be placed in harm's way," said Rep. Charles Rangel, D-N.Y

Unbelievable. So we only go to war when no one is going to get hurt? Oh wait, this is along the same lines as only the stupid uneducated dregs of society join the military because they have nothing else to do, right? Because all of Congress' wonderful little educated elite children would never join the military.

This just makes me so mad, you just don't even know. I was in the Army for 5 years and you cannot believe the disdain and open hatred people have for you. You can see it how they act and treat you that you are less than them, that you're scum, that they don't want to even talk to you like you're the dirty little bastard child that no one wants. And this is from the people that I swore to defend. But I did it anyway because for me, I wanted to serve my country that gave me these freedoms that most of the other schleps in society take for granted (like beret wearing, hammer and sickle pin having, student radical FREAKS!).

So now we need to have a draft so that the military isn't full of stupid, brain dead, turnips, eh Rangle? Well tell you what, I had my college degree before I enlisted in the Army, and I knew quite a few people that had theirs in the military or were working on theirs. But how could that be if we're no smarter than a rock? You ignorant pompous ASS!!

People like you make me sick. To all you other, 'Would you send your kid off to war?' losers a little fact for you. My parents didn't SEND me off to the military you jag dorks, I VOLUNTEERED!!! My parents really had no say in the matter. If my child when the time comes was interested in the military I would give her all the facts and let her make the choice and would support her, I would no more SEND her off to the Army than my parents SENT me off to the Army. You brain dead MORONS!!!

So when can we use the military, eh Mr Rangle? We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now would we? Pearl Harbor? Nah, it's not the Japanese who did it, just some zealots! We'll hunt them down and put them on trial! What, they're taking over the whole Pacific? Well let them have it, it's not worth putting people into harms way for. What do you mean Hitler declared war on us? We'll just send him a nice apology note for anything we may have done to tick him off and let him have Europe, its not worth putting people into harms way for.

You and all your lefty elitist snobbish foppery make me sick. All the years you've put us down, called us names, snubbed your nose at us, yet when the shit hits the fan you come running back to us and pretend you're our friends so we can save your ass. And we do it. Every time. Without question or hesitation. And we do it gladly. Not for you, or your elitist filth, but because we love America and we know that America is full of more people like us than people like you you cretin.

Sorry folks, but I just had to vent there for a little bit.

[O'Brien]

O'Brien, did you not know that Rangle fought in Korea, and got a couple medals, which immunizes him from criticism about statements he's made about the military?? C'mon!! Charlie's a fucking HERO just like Kerry and Murtha, don'tcha know!!

Show a little respect for the old fuck ERRR vet.

Comrade O'Brien!

I'm disappointed in you.

You must always remember Comrade Rangel's sacrifice in Korea paved the way for other veterans. Without him we wouldn't have our Wesley Clark's or John Kerry's.

Have you ever paused and considered that without him, we wouldn't have our Ehren Watada's?

Has it ever occured to you that without Comrade Rangel's inspirational leadership we could possibly WIN the war in Iraq?

Show a little respect for Comrade Rangel. He's the best candidate Manchuria ever produced.