Commissarka Pinkie Day

This weekend, St. Nicholas Day and Krampus Night is celebrated. As St. Nicholas gives presents to good girls and boys, Krampus, bearer of punishments, kidnaps bad children and wrestles and beats bad people on the ground. Since St. Nicolas coincide with Christmas, the capitalists will use the celebrations to tell people to shop at stores, and buy private company products. We must find ourselves a day to celebrate for our participation in the Collective as well as to bring unity against the gold menace. I would like to bring forth a day to never forget, Commissarka Pinkie Day.

We will celebrate by not having two individuals giving capitalistic justification, but only a government official to give communist judgement towards our comrades. You either get beats or beets or both depending on Commissarka Pinkie's compassion. You must be a good communist on her day or face Commissarka Pinkie's justified punishment. She appoints people to carry out her duties as well as herself.

This will have 200% support from our comrades since everyone already agrees Commissarka Pinkie is the most equal, pretty, and brilliant person of the whole collective.

Isn't EVERY day Commisarka Pinkie day? She is entitled...
And my scars still haven't healed from the last whacking.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Isn't EVERY day Commisarka Pinkie day? She is entitled...
And my scars still haven't healed from the last whacking.

If so, how many times have you celebrate it? I just want to replace a nonstate holiday with a state approved celebration.

I am sad I missed this. Is it too late for beets?

Sasha Lapochka wrote:I am sad I missed this. Is it too late for beets?
Lucky for you comrade, it is on the 6th of December. It will replace St. Nicolas Day. I remembered needing shoes for St. Nick, but this celebration there are no need for shoes.

New Comrade, it is never too late for beets. Get your shovel and get your self out to the beet fields, we still have a quota to meet.