Commissarka Pinkie's Official Statement Re: Harry & Meghan

[img]/images/Poster_Harry_Meghan.jpg[/img]

Meghan Markle is the quintessential empowered Progressive woman. She not only cares, but she tirelessly travels the world raising awareness of how much she cares about all the issues that matter—and like every empowered Progressive woman, she has the uncanny ability to make an issue out of anything and everything. She's a strong woman of independent thought if not means, who knows exactly what she wants and doesn't hesitate to go after it by any means necessary. (See Hillary.)

Since her marriage to Prince Harry, and with her Hollywood celebrity credentials lending her the necessary gravitas, Meghan has become a beacon of hope and empowerment to Progressive women everywhere, and an agent of change to an antiquated, imperialist institution. She is the one we have been waiting for!

And even without these qualities, the very fact that she hates Trump should be more than enough for any of us!

All that being said, as a fellow Progressive woman, and like all the other Progressive women I know out there, I just want to say how disgusted and sickened I am by all the hateful comments people are making about how this latest crisis in the monarchy is all Meghan's fault; of how Meghan has Harry “whupped” and is leading him around with a figurative ring in his nose—not that there's anything wrong with having a ring in one's nose. But to accuse her of exercising all the power here, of making all the decisions herself, of keeping Harry's royal jewels in a lockbox—if I may quote another empowered Progressive woman: “How dare you!”

Such comments are clearly bullying, straight-up racist, downright sexist, and somehow transphobic and homophobic—mind you, I can't explain how it's transphobic or homophobic, but I thought I'd better throw those in there so no one accuses me of being transphobic or homophobic for omitting them. But there can only be one reason to gang up on and victimize and demonize someone so vulnerable and marginalized, and that's sheer bigotry. Don't you realize that you're the ones who drove her to this? You're so threatened by a strong, empowered Progressive woman, that you think you have to threaten her back, just like you do with all strong, empowered Progressive women!

You sure won't catch a woke guy like Harry doing that.

Therefore, I will block and unfriend and denounce and uncomrade anyone who makes those comments. I will also add you to my DNR (Do Not Read) list which I will use to spread the word that no one who wants to be my friend—or see their name added to yours on my DNR list—should ever read your posts.

So unless you want to donate money to their foundation, or get whacked upside the head with my shovel, leave Harry and Meghan alone!

....or end up like Zeth Rich or Jeffery Epstein......

Rumor is she won't move back to Los Angeles until Trump leaves office. Canada for the win!

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:...how Meghan has Harry “whupped” and is leading him around with a figurative ring in his nose—not that there's anything wrong with having a ring in one's nose. ...

[img]/images/various_uploads/Prince_Harry_Plug_Ring_Wide.jpg[/img]

Oh, brother. The whole world revolves around you crazy commies like a donut around a donut hole.

Pinkie - whatever you said about Trump, you were right left korrekt!

BABYLON BEE: Trump Expands Travel Ban To Include British Royalty

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Trump's poll numbers have risen substantially after he signed an executive order expanding his travel ban to include British royalty.

Even though he's the one who quit, the result will be the same. Loss of identity, loss of high profile, loss of status and self-castrated milquetoast tied to the narcissist's apron strings.

Mommy issues.

You know, comrades, at first I was disappointed to find out that Harry and Meghan wanted to be "financially independent" instead of living off the British taxpayers' dime. Or maybe I should say shilling. Or sixpence. Or tuppence. Who knows?

Then I found out they'd really been living off the largesse of his grandmother the Queen, and father the Prince of Wales.

In other words, Other Royals' Money.

Now, thanks to their "charitable foundation" selling socks and things, they hope to live off the largesse of their celebrity pals and the chump change of the great unwashed commoners, instead.

In other words, Other People's Money.

Just as good, woke leftists should.

abramsart wrote:WANTED: Position of a Ukraine Gas Company Director. By former Royal Family member. Send inquiries to Windsor Castle.
Fluent in English and Microsoft Word. Great at taking orders. Prefers a female boss. Recently married.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote: Now, thanks to their "charitable foundation" selling socks and things, they hope to live off the largesse of their celebrity pals and the chump change of the great unwashed commoners, instead.

In other words, Other People's Money.

Just as good, woke leftists should.

Why they not try beet farming? It's a time-honored tradition. And ... beets!

Strangest thing. Every time I click on a Harry and Meghan thread this gif pops up.

I thought we got rid of British Royalty long ago...Image

Oh Dearie Dear!

If Prince & Princess Royalists Citizens Harry and Whats-Her-Name are unable to "Make A GO" of their pottery store in Canadistan, then we Comrades of Beet Collective #345 have a couple of Supervisory Positions open for them!

They would be supervising our Heroic Beet Workers (though they would not be expected to actually accompany the nasty proles into the beet fields.) Instead, they would accompany Kindly Uncle Unkulturny on his many fact-finding expeditions abroad.

The only caveat is that Our Beet Collective - and especially Kindly Uncle Unkulturny - would expect that ALL of their living and travel expenses be paid by The British Crown - along with a hefty gratuity directed toward Kindly Uncle Unkulturny's Retirement Fund. (And maybe a few bucks more for having to endure their presence...)

FUN FACT:

Harry formerly known as a prince is a distant relative of the Russian Czar Nicholas II, who was just as inefficient, and who also kept his royal family jewels in his wife's purse.

Nicholas II had also abandoned the throne, except it was too late for him. His entire rule was a series of blunders which had led to the 1905 revolution, then the 1917 democratic revolution in February, and finally the 1917 Bolshevik revolution in October.

He hadn't been wise enough to move to Canada, however, so nine months later, on July 17, 1918, the Bolsheviks executed him with his entire family on Lenin's orders.

At least Harry abandoned his position and moved to Canada before he was able to do any serious blunders. If Nicholas had done the same with his earlier mistress, Matilda the ballerina, the world might have been significntly better off today.

abusive-meghan.jpg

If Harry knows what's good for him, he will do exactly as Meghan demands and quickly.He's still got one good eye...

Red Square wrote:FUN FACT:

Harry formerly known as a prince is a distant relative of the Russian Czar Nicholas II, who was just as inefficient, and who also kept his royal family jewels in his wife's purse.

Nicholas II had also abandoned the throne, except it was too late for him. His entire rule was a series of blunders which had led to the 1905 revolution, then the 1917 democratic revolution in February, and finally [highlight=#ffff99]the 1917 Bolshevik revolution[/highlight] in October.

He hadn't been wise enough to move to Canada, however, so nine months later, on July 17, 1918, the Bolsheviks executed him with his entire family on Lenin's orders.

At least Harry abandoned his position and moved to Canada before he was able to do any serious blunders. If Nicholas had done the same with his earlier mistress, Matilda the ballerina, the world might have been significntly better off today.

It's like this history thing just keeps repeating itself, most Red Square.
1917? 2016? coincidence??

TPC Red Revolution 2020

From a discussion on another thread:

Harry's soon-to-be theme song about Meghan Markle.

She was a t-bone talkin' woman but she had a hotdog heart

Well, diamonds look like glass a star looks like a planet
A heart of gold weights about the same as a heart that's made of granite
And you can't tell a queen these days from some old high-class floozy
I ain't a king but I know by now I should-a been a little more choosy
Hee-hee

She was a t-bone talkin' woman but she had a hotdog heart-heart-heart
She was a t-bone talkin' woman but she had a hotdog heart

Commissarka Pinkie, what is the latest narrative on our couple?

The torrid heat of the sheer force of friction coming from the marital relations of Meagan and Harry.That's the kind of fire that could burn Washington, D.C. down like back in 1814.

The only thing this Constitution burner of a royamance needs is some Dolly Madisons.

'pelipsky