Commodore Snoogie to the back of the bus please...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/23/army-most-important-marines-most-prestigious-poll-/

The Washington Times (quickly replacing the New York Times as the newspaper of record) has taken a direct and personal swing at Commodore Snoogie Woogums and his beloved boat-people. The Navy is now the least pregious and least important military service accordin to the American Voters and we've all seen what they can do for this country!

Sailors have been declining in popularity since the Village People made some announcements and dropped out of the limelight. This trend has nowgone nationwide.

Sorry Commodore, this is just the facts...

Tovarichi wrote: this is just the [highlight=#ffff00]facts[/highlight]...
AHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOITTTTBURNSSSTHEEYES!!!!!!!!

Easy there, comrade Sherriff, it's from Washington. It has to be true. Trust. Obey. Keep your beets weeded...

Just another stupid poll by stupid pollsters on a stupid topic. Stupid! Everyone knows the most important and prestigious branch of the armed services is The Commander In Chief, The Mighty One, The All Seeing Dear Leader! Wake up you stupid proles!

Comrades, of course the Navy is only the least important this should explain everything you need to know....from the party of power.....

Tovarichi wrote:https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/23/army-most-important-marines-most-prestigious-poll-/

The Washington Times (quickly replacing the New York Times as the newspaper of record) has taken a direct and personal swing at Commodore Snoogie Woogums and his beloved boat-people. The Navy is now the least pregious and least important military service accordin to the American Voters and we've all seen what they can do for this country!

Sailors have been declining in popularity since the Village People made some announcements and dropped out of the limelight. This trend has nowgone nationwide.

Sorry Commodore, this is just the facts...

Comrade Tovarichi,

Tsk. Tsk, Tsk, that a tractor maintenance expert such as yourself would be so easily fooled by what is an obvious typo in the article that you cited......To wit:

"26 percent of Americans say the Army is the most important military branch , followed closely by the Air Force at 23 percent. The Marine Corp was called the most important by 19 percent, the Navy by 17 percent"

Anybody with an I.Q above room temperature would immediately note that the copy editor of this piece had transposed the numbers in "17" percent and it is in fact really 71 percent, far out-beating the Army, Air Force and Marines. I'm so happy to be able to clear this up for you as rumor has it you might be predisposed to favor the Army, as tractors and tanks both do have a lot in common when it comes to handling rough terrain.
[highlight=#ffffff][/highlight]

I personally enjoy Saying, "The Red Army!" More than "the Red Navy with a single distinguishing stripe of Color on its flag!"

Commodore,

RCOG_logo.jpg

Tell me, is it true our sailors must undergo 40 hours of advanced training in underwater birthing techniques before shipping out for their first adventure? I was told by a local animal groinecologist that animals born in this way develop gills and crave kelp? Is this true?

All is far from lost, comrades - American sailors are, even as we speak, doing all they can to be the drags on society our dear Sailor in Chief wants them to be!

Egad, there is something wrong with this galluping polling; likely a misprint of a survey taken by cavalry fans. We know that the People's Navy is foremost in our Dear Leader's Hearts, since he referenced "ships that go underwater" (i.e., sunk, as opposed to submarines, or "boats" which do go underwater without being classified as "sunk") in a debacle debate with that Romney fellow; AND, The He has anointed appointed a decorated with red bunting navy veteran as Secretary of State (SOS, also a navy term for "all is well, nothing to see here, move along"). As for this back-of-the-bus thing, what the heck is that? There is only fore and aft; bow and stern; a head, a poopdeck (not redundant), and a galley. FINALLY, I would not besmirch the navy or his illustrious Commodoreship if I were planning on getting near any water .... It is said he has connections ....

Snoogie1.jpg

A navy is unnecessary in the Age of Hashtag Diplomacy. As we scrap our fleets, Commodore Snoogie's new mission will be to find ways to reach out to the Muslim world to help them feel good about their historic contribution to seafaring.

[quote=" There is only fore and aft; bow and stern; a head, a poopdeck (not redundant), and a galley. FINALLY, I would not besmirch the navy or his illustrious Commodoreship if I were planning on getting near any water .... It is said he has connections ....

The attachment Snoogie1.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]

Comrade Marx,

I've informed the fleet and all ashore Navy galleys that you have been officially granted head of the line privileges for all meal services. Please feel free to utilize the outstanding food at the galleys. Today's lunch is liver loaf and onions with beet salad....enjoy!

Now I do have to comment on your use of traditional nautical terms

When raw recruits are indoctrinated into the People's Navy. We pursue a program of slow familiarization that allows their brains to incorporate the new Naval language and terminology in a much more efficient manner then just hitting them with all the new language all at once. For instance "fore and aft" is initially referred to "front and back" and "bow and stern" is referred to as "the pointy end and the flat back end". The "head" is referred to as the "little sailor's bath room" until the new recruits are able to absorb that the word "head" isn't what they think it means at first to dampen the initial enthusiasm that is evinced in recruits when they are first introduced to the term.

Enjoy your meals!

Commodore Snoogie Woogums

galley food 9.jpg

Ahh, the stories of learning the language....I had a boss that reassigned me to be a"Liaison Officer" to Division Headquarters. I of course did not know quite what he wanted, so I went to the dictionary!

Imagine my pride when I read that a liaison was a "brief sexual encounter!" Oh, the things I do for my country...

Tovarichi wrote:Ahh, the stories of learning the language....I had a boss that reassigned me to be a"Liaison Officer" to Division Headquarters. I of course did not know quite what he wanted, so I went to the dictionary!

Imagine my pride when I read that a liaison was a "brief sexual encounter!" Oh, the things I do for my country...

Always did got kick out of sending the new guys fresh out of boot and newly assigned to ship's company to go to the Bosn's Locker and fetch us 20 feet of "waterline" as we needed it to secure loose items for sea.

Call me old fashioned, and maybe it's me, but it looks like things have gotten a bit too casual with the new Obama mandated sailor outfits? The comradeship appears to be normal, but something has me puzzled, I can't quite figure it out. Maybe Navy persons species need to change out of that color and genre, it's so 80's.

Comrade Walrus, I didn't know how bad things had gotten in the Navy until seeing your photo.

I fear the rumors coming from the supply depot are true, that the Navy has switched to issuing powdered soap as it is supposed to be more difficult to pick up when dropped in the showers. Your photographical makes this more plausible.

Not that that's a bad thing, or anything bad...

Red Walrus wrote:Call me old fashioned, and maybe it's me, but it looks like things have gotten a bit too casual with the new Obama mandated sailor outfits? The comradeship appears to be normal, but something has me puzzled, I can't quite figure it out. Maybe Navy persons species need to change out of that color and genre, it's so 80's.

Image NOT ONLY NO....BUT HELL NO

Image Good to see all the great male bonding that is happening in Obama's "New Navy"

Excuse me, uh, pardon me -

Someone said "male"???

SEXISSSSSST!!!

There is room in today's Navy for at least 50 genders, comrades. So stop with this cis, patriarchal, racist hate! RIGHT NOW!

GayNavy.JPG

Comrade ROCK,

May we conclude this windjammer's poop deck has been swabbed once or twice?